One day of marriage posts on R/Somalia

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
All the trifaling shartmoutas get cuffed up by 25 while these miskiinad's who've never smelled the scent of a non mahram rot away deep into their 30's. The Blackpill is real but niggas are targeting the wrong gender

All the shartmoutas get cuffed up while these miskiinad's who've never smelled the scent of a non mahram male rot away in the 30's. The Blackpill is real but niggas are targeting the wrong gender
You guys just need to hit up as many hijabis as you can see, a lot of men just ignore them cos they feel ots ceeb/ haram, but non hijabis are fair game, its a respect thing

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You guys just need to hit up as many hijabis as you can see, a lot of men just ignore them cos they feel ots ceeb/ haram, but non hijabis are fair game, its a respect thing

I ignored them when I was young. Felt like a waste of time talking to them

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Ngl id feel too unchaste for a hijabi πŸ€”, nin fiican Bay u baahanyihiin o dambiile ahayn with a good past
Non hijabis are my main targets. I'd have a higher chance meeting a non practicing xalimo if I just aimed for them.

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
That's what he meant walaal, ma kiyaalo inaan kaga soo dalbano dakhrarja baad doonaysa πŸ‘€
My bad. He edited it? I read hijabi first πŸ’€ Nigga stop speaking to me in somali. I can’t read it. I know you said something about needing glasses tho

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Hijabis aren't my type. I pass this request onto @Aseer
Send me both the hijabi a non-hijabi halitosis my golden ratio mogger macrobian hunk face alone would pulverise the halimo to submit you will see the hijabi one instantly put on a burqah and then I would give the other non hijabi one a pulverising stare enough to cleanse her off her filth ridden BLM and "my life my choice" mind as she would be smarter than the hijabi halimo would realise the power of my gaze and start to screech as If she is a jinn being exorcised and start convulsing and dripping with so much sweat as she starts trying to crawl away and run away in vain as her long demonise acrylic nails are scraped across the floor and her high heels broken as she trips and falls and wriggles away like a worm but it is too late as she gives out one desperate melancholic final screech with every fiber of her non hijabi being and magically turn into a hijabi and have me some jabaati and shah on the ready to serve her prime alpha somali king.
Clutching Dave Chappelle GIF

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
R/Somalia seems to have a lot of xalimos compared to this place.

Having all the incels on here seem to have scared most of the women away.

Thanks a lot @Macawisley U hoe ass nigga
This place used to be full of many xalimos they all left round summer.

And then the ana Arabs came
download (71).jpeg

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
We thank for your perseverance in the midst of the incel dominion, your presence and feminine allure is greatly appreciated in this miasma of sausages, you are the condiment and your buttocks provide the great sustenance to us meager men
I think you’re mistaken… I’m the biggest radical feminist you’ll ever meet #metoo

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Be very careful who you marry. It's better to be alone than be with the wrong person. Marriage can destroy you if not done right. I have seen so many horror stories. I have seen so many people with dead eyes.

Trending