One day of marriage posts on R/Somalia

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Galla maad tahay? Cause the news on that site is full of "f*ck Somalis" in the comments. I literally got banned for defending somali history.
Yes you are [Redacted] right? I know some big legends defending our name on that sub but Im talking about major news in the region. The somali reddit no disrespect is straight up Restarted. It use to be so good like 3 years ago

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
The Somali marriage pool in the west is shit Somali men and women (especially the women )need to start dating Ajnabi if they don’t want to end up alone

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
Somali marriage pool is shit get your passports boys

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Im pretty sure the guy doesnt pray which pretty much takes you out the fold of islam (basically makes you a kaffir)

Most ex Muslim spaces barely have somalis and the ones I run into are usually either coons or gay niggas.

I'm not a coon, and I'm not gay. I also have no interest hanging out with a bunch of Arabs and south Asians.

So until the ex Somali community becomes normal I'mma chill in regular Somali spaces.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Most ex Muslim spaces barely have somalis and the ones I run into are usually either coons or gay niggas.

I'm not a coon, and I'm not gay. I also have no interest hanging out with a bunch of Arabs and south Asians.

So until the ex Somali community becomes normal I'mma chill in regular Somali spaces.
You were cool until this bombshell
:birdman:
Inshallah you return to the deen, you don’t deserve to be in hell while @Macawisley is in heaven
:deadrose:

Marriage is a rat race. Plain and simple.

The best and most accomplished people, whether it be in deen, education, or profession, will get married to each other within a certain amount of time. If you want too long you'll probably be left with the scraps.

People shouldn't be too shocked by this.

The best and most accomplished people, whether it be in deen, education, or profession, will get married to each other within a certain amount of time. If you want too long you'll probably be left with the scraps.

I don’t think you understand calaaf…. What’s meant for you will be for you!

Warya magaffayahow, ilma adeerahay noo soo celi, aabaha la cadaabey, shaqsiyad xun ba kuu taala wecel wecelka dhalay

Trending