One day of marriage posts on R/Somalia

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Is not good to talk to woman a lot, it is haram. It is best to be in spaces with few woman and avoid them. So it is a good thing

This is a SOMALI FORUM. Open to all SOMALIS.
A forum like this is suppose to be open to both genders.

If you have an issue with this than you shouldn't even be here. Leave nigga.

Vast majority of UK Somali men sucks they're the reason why the incels are known I would rather die than marry one from here. So I guess Ozzy somali guy it is.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Is not good to talk to woman a lot, it is haram. It is best to be in spaces with few woman and avoid them. So it is a good thing
1706030393414.png

Kisame

Vast majority of UK Somali men sucks they're the reason why the incels are known I would rather die than marry one from here. So I guess Ozzy somali guy it is.
Why is Ozzy Somali the first nigga you think off???.

You crushing on Ozzy pinky?

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
The post about good girls finishing last is true. I know so many older religious girls I grew up with and some that my mum tells me about, who have finished uni and have decent paying jobs now struggling to find a decent spouse. They’re really pretty Mashallah. They get proposals or their mums tries to set them up, but they’re usually with somali guys that aren’t as well off financially or as attractive lol.

Alhamdulillah my mum does not push marriage on me. Just my dad does and he lives in Somalia thankfully.

If these girls are struggling to find a somali husband, they should look for an ajnabi. It is already hard enough for them to find a partner as it is, why limit your pool? But holy sh*t I definitely need to up my game, I don't want still be manless in my 30s.

Kisame

My uncle lives in Australia, and from what I seen they seem successful mature and mind their own business.
My nigga @Khad2023 is looking for a wife.

He's like 6ft 4, has no bidaar, and volunteers a few times a month at a homeless shelter.

He's in great shape and works in IT.

Give my mans a chance.

Trending