One boy one girl = perfect family?

Its been okay thus far, I don’t deal with morning sickness but I can smell everything uff. I noticed this gen of Somali guys are very involved with the birthing process and child rearing. I don’t know Somali families with only two kids, I’ve known of some with only three but they seem to be happy with it.
Mashallah! That’s so encouraging to hear. Btw I’ll be honest with you, 2-3 is my range with 3 being the absolute max laakin I only disclose that number when/if I actually like the guy lool. I only mention I want two (which I’m not lying) if he’s not someone who I’m feeling. I know it’s weird but a lot of guys have mentioned they want 4, some even 5. And as usual, women do a majority of the child rearing anyways and that’s too much.

Gambar

VIP
Mashallah! That’s so encouraging to hear. Btw I’ll be honest with you, 2-3 is my range with 3 being the absolute max laakin I only disclose that number when/if I actually like the guy lool. I only mention I want two (which I’m not lying) if he’s not someone who I’m feeling. I know it’s weird but a lot of guys have mentioned they want 4, some even 5. And as usual, women do a majority of the child rearing anyways and that’s too much.
Even 2 is a lot especially under the age of 5. My younger sister has 6 already lol and she wants more. Younger Somali guys are more hands on. I’ve noticed they want to be 100% involved even if they’re divorced which is good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even 2 is a lot especially under the age of 5. My younger sister has 6 already lol and she wants more. Younger Somali guys are more hands on. I’ve noticed they want to be 100% involved even if they’re divorced which is good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course indeed it’s qadr. I’m not even close to being married but I do think about my future from time to time, and how I want my life to be like. I feel like kids need a lot and they have rights over you, it’s not fair to give them a mediocre life because you grew up in one. Especially for our kids who’ll be 2/3 generation and they’re more western than us, they’ll hold us more accountable, because unlike us, they aren’t the children of immigrants so there’s no excuse.

Trending

Latest posts