Omg I can't take this anymore. One of my acquaintance called me..

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Walaahi this is getting ridiculous. I thought I was going crazy but it appears I am indeed still Some.

Fadumo that I've known for years calls me when I told her the other day I am I gonna fly tomorrow to Africa. She was supposed to have ear buds ready for me to take to her soon to be hubby in Nairobi. The other day I told her it's fine I'll take it to him. But she just called me now asking me about what Ear buds she needs to get for him and I keep telling her I only know about computers and not head buds. She keeps asking me about it and talking me about it so I just put her on speaker and went back to my laptop. What is wrong with the woman? I am only for taking it to him to Africa not for me to shop for them for her. Good god walaahi it's as if Somali society is heading downhill lately.

I think I'll only keep talking to online Somalis like on this forum and not actually mess with real life ones aside from family or true long time friends.

Just look at her incoming call just 10 mins ago if you don't believe me.

She said "I thought your my friend that's why I ask how and what buds to buy". I responded not all of your friends know what earbuds are or what kind to buy.

IMG_20210619_181803.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
@Hanibee you're a girl, is this normal behaviour from a woman. I feel like I am being driven. War crazy lately by annoying people lol

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I don't understand the topic of this? Why?
You have it worded things in a weird way.

Correlated:
There's plenty of good ear buds for cheap that can be high quality.
known brands be: Monster, Skullcandy, Sony, RCA, e.t.c.
(To know if a ear bud headphone is high quality - check the Megahertz frequency ranges.
Better headphones have high sound range dynamics to stretch out the sound more to make it more lush where common bought earbuds don't have good spatial panning so it sounds mush.)

Cerberus

VIP
I don't understand the topic of this? Why?
You have it worded things in a weird way.

Correlated:
There's plenty of good ear buds for cheap that can be high quality.
known brands be: Monster, Skullcandy, Sony, RCA, e.t.c.
(To know if a ear bud headphone is high quality - check the Megahertz frequency ranges.
Better headphones have high sound range dynamics to stretch out the sound more to make it more lush where common bought earbuds don't have good spatial panning so it sounds mush.)
Point of story is she's asking me what Ear buds to get her man in last minute. I am prepping to fly out tomorrow morning lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She clearly misses your voice and input, anyways good luck in Africa I just came back from Turkey last week. God.bless somali women

Cerberus

VIP
She wants dick broski just bang her
Caawatha midoo kale baa cunayaa. Laakini Xaaska Africa ay joogtaa. Africa is for Xaas and Dhaqan Celis and America is for Cunid. Give her the Perkocet in America to turn her on. In Africa make her the wifey haha

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
Caawatha midoo kale baa cunayaa. Laakini Xaaska Africa ay joogtaa. Africa is for Xaas and Dhaqan Celis and America is for Cunid. Give her the Perkocet in America to turn her on. In Africa make her the wifey haha
@Angelina I was trolling joking sister. I got too much energy these days and need to take a run around lake for health lol. I need break from this forum.

Trending

Latest posts