Older Somali generation is blaming the younger generation for our current problems!

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
So I don't get you... You claim you want secularism as a country yet you willingly advocate for it knowing it caused our downfall?
No, it was not secularism that caused the downfall, it was caused by warlords and separatist rebels.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Religion? So let me ask you something. Do you think Somalia would be better off atheist? I'm asking you this honestly.

Ofcourse Somalia would have been a peacefull country If we weren't Muslims,you were born here so you don't know how many Somalis who lost their lives and still die from the hands of Islam extremist,I was born there and witnessesed first hand entire villages massacred because they didn't want support these Barbaric Saudi Wahabnism,you are ignorant if you sideline this issue, half of the country is still under Islamic extremism untill now. :camby:

They easily brainwash and get the support of the marginalized communities.
You hit the nail right in the coffin, these groups target marginalized people, people who are poor, ar sick of foreign involvement and exploitation, the corruption and instability, and brainwash them into believing that they're here to end it, to usher a golden age of some sort, and then disguise it all under islam to fully capture the minds of their victims. What the victims dont know is that what they follow is not true Islam and that the people they are fighting for are not true muslims, if they were they wouldn't be involved in such acts of fitnah and cowardly attacks on civilians

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No, it was not secularism that caused the downfall, it was caused by warlords and separatist rebels.
Nope, it was secularism. The Siad Barre era lasted for nearly 2 decades and in those two decades, he practiced a secularist way like the communist countries. Warlords and rebels wouldn't have existed if we went back to our old ways.

Villainess

Ofcourse Somalia would have been a peacefull country If we weren't Muslims,you were born here so you don't know how many Somalis who lost their lives and still die from the hands of Islam extremist,I was born there and witnessesed first hand entire villages massacred because they didn't want support these Barbaric Saudi Wahabnism,you are ignorant if you sideline this issue, half of the country is still under Islamic extremism untill now. :camby:
Wallahi for a guy who thinks the Quran was written in 1927, you sure live to your title of ignorance.
giphy.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Giving the younger generation the fault is not only ignorant it is extremely stupid just like the choices those odeyaal made.

a lion turns an army of sheep into lions. A sheep turns the army of lions into sheep.

the latter is our predicament at the moment.

you want the nation to change? Then we need to assassinate all of our corrupt leaders. Make them more afraid of us then they are of Shabaab. As simple as that.

So who is going to sacrifice themselves to the hellfire for a while to save the nation?

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Some of you guys don't know how dangerous religion can be, there's a reason why Emiratis heavily monitor their mosques and doesn't allow any activity other than praying.

People can use religion to benefit their own interests or spread an agenda.

Villainess

You hit the nail right in the coffin, these groups target marginalized people, people who are poor, ar sick of foreign involvement and exploitation, the corruption and instability, and brainwash them into believing that they're here to end it, to usher a golden age of some sort, and then disguise it all under islam to fully capture the minds of their victims. What the victims dont know is that what they follow is not true Islam and that the people they are fighting for are not true muslims, if they were they wouldn't be involved in such acts of fitnah and cowardly attacks on civilians
They aren't even Muslims. To kill your own people? To bomb mosques? To kill fellow muslims?

Say, “O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes in your faith 5:77

Villainess

Some of you guys don't know how dangerous religion can be, there's a reason why Emiratis heavily monitor their mosques and doesn't allow any activity other than praying.

All religions are perfect, the people corrupt it. The people are to blame. No where in Islam does it say to bomb random people. And suicide? Suicide bombings? Oh how funny, jahannam is waiting my friend:pachah1:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

All Muslim countries and even the gulf Arabs are separating religion from governance, in meantime we have Somalis who wants to impose this backward ideologies on us, extremists like @Asli don't realize the same Arabs who exported Islam to us don't even use religion and Sharia laws, the truth is religion has no place in governance and it is one of the reasons why we are in this predicament in the first place.

Villainess

All Muslim countries and even the gulf Arabs are separating religion from governance, in meantime we have Somalis who wants to impose this backward ideologies on us, extremists like @Asli don't realize the same Arabs who exported Islam to us don't even use religion and Sharia laws, the truth is religion has no place in governance and it is one of the reasons why we are in this predicament in the first place.
Oh f*ck off. You'll never see me advocating for the killings of my people which directly goes against Islam. Good night!

giphy.gif

People could use anything to spread an agenda, we as Muslims who practice and promote true islam wouldn't have anything to worry about, the thing is with many of the nations supposedly saying that they have an islamic like governance do not really follow what their mouths are saying, not only that with how corrupt and hated these nations are in the public eye its no wonder that they're monitoring everything with anxiety

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Oh f*ck off. You'll never see me advocating for the killings of my people which directly goes against Islam. Good night!

giphy.gif

Weren't you advocating for Shari law? If it is a perfect system of governance how come no Muslim country wants to use it? You know deep down that system is flowed and has no place in the modern world, move to Saudi Arabia as we moderate and secular Somalis don't want that backward ideology in our nation.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Sxb I get your point but I wouldn't completely blame religion on the situation Somalia and you know it's deeper than that.

Most Somalis are rural and aren't educated about Islam, one of my cousins use to believe that Ibrahim was Darood lol

Villainess

Weren't you advocating for Shari law? If it is a perfect system of governance how come no Muslim country wants to use it? You know deep down that system is flowed and has no place in the modern world, move to Saudi Arabia as we moderate and secular Somalis don't want that backward ideology in our nation.
Sharia law doesn't say to suicide bomb innocent people every day. Sharia law is a perfect state solution. Even Western studies proved that with Sharia countries would be at its prime. Poverty would decrease by tons. And Somalis are lost without Islam. Secularism was the worst of our time. If we continued the 1990 era of naked women walking around and drunk men raping little girls, we would become like the Jamaicans you complain about.

Our elders have lived through a colonization, communist dictatorship and a civil war. They are strong and resilent even though they have never lived through a period of peace.

For each (person), there are angels in succession, before and behind him. They guard him by the Command of Allah. Verily! Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah). But when Allah wills a people’s punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector. [Ra’d :11]

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sharia law doesn't say to suicide bomb innocent people every day. Sharia law is a perfect state solution. Even Western studies proved that with Sharia countries would be at its prime. Poverty would decrease by tons. And Somalis are lost without Islam. Secularism was the worst of our time. If we continued the 1990 era of naked women walking around and drunk men raping little girls, we would become like the Jamaicans you complain about.
I can't take you serious anymore since you are saying opposite to whatever our problems are, Somalia is a shithole because of Islam and you over here saying the opposite, I am out of this thread and you even switched the thread to religion when it was about generations, it is waste of time arguing with someone programmed by Saudi Wahabis.:snoop:

Trending