Older men

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ladies I wonder if they are really worth the hassle? I kind of fear them a bit. They know far too much about women and have been in the game for a very long time. Enough to accumulate or cause some battle scars from relationships gone sour. And they appear to be very incisive. I'm speaking for the intelligent ones. And if there's anything I despise it's an imbalance in power. The last thing I want is to be a trophy wife to an odey.

Anyway, I know of this man who is pushing 40 from beesha and to my dismay he doesn't look like he's falling apart from poor self-care and accelerated aging. This is what I expected:
034AF566-27BB-40EC-B183-115EFF44D783-1024x1024.jpeg

But this one looks more like a younger Rick Fox but of the noble cushitic stalk:
Rick_Fox.jpg

tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My question to the ladies is what is your age cut off point? And how old is too old?

Last edited:
I haven't lost a battle in 30-something years.
[/SPOILER]

My question to the ladies is what is your age cut off point? And how old is too old? [/QUOTE]
Im sorry, but if you have been searching for a man for 30years and still single. You're not doing to great

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I haven't lost a battle in 30-something years.
[/SPOILER]

My question to the ladies is what is your age cut off point? And how old is too old?
Im sorry, but if you have been searching for a man for 30years and still single. You're not doing to great[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't invite men in, is that mean? I'd call myself a self-preservationist.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Ladies I wonder if they are really worth the hassle? I kind of fear them a bit. They know far too much about women and have been in the game for a very long time. Enough to accumulate or cause some battle scars from relationships gone sour. And they appear to be very incisive. I'm speaking for the intelligent ones. And if there's anything I despise it's an imbalance in power. The last thing I want is to be a trophy wife to an odey.

Anyway, I know of this man who is pushing 40 from beesha and to my dismay he doesn't look like he's falling apart from poor self-care and accelerated aging. This is what I expected:
034AF566-27BB-40EC-B183-115EFF44D783-1024x1024.jpeg

But this one looks more like a younger Rick Fox but of the noble cushitic stalk:
Rick_Fox.jpg

tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am glad we say eye to eye. That man looks good subhanallh

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Older man for the win tbh, laakin not older than lets say 35. Anything older is too old for me, sorry:tacky:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wouldn't say it's baggage to be a young prodigy in the realm of courtship

Is that flowery language for 'been around town'. :mahubowtf: I hold you to such high regard walaal. I'd like you to maintain that bubble gum image I have of a cute but coy lad.

Older man for the win tbh, laakin not older than lets say 35. Anything older is too old for me, sorry:tacky:

They have more money, I understand, sis. And it's best to find someone you can sort of relate to so over 35 might be a bit much for you.

Trending