Old women athletes

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This woman started bodybuilding at 71. She is now 80 and looks amazing for a lady her age. :qri8gs7:

This lady is a 91 year old gymnast !

A testament to if you use it you don't lose it as much. That's why I can't stand when people say they are too old for something (commonly said by young people). These athletes live rewarding and fruitful lives. The 80 year old I'm familar with not so much the 90 year old gymnast.

A testament to if you use it you don't lose it as much. That's why I can't stand when people say they are too old for something (commonly said by young people). These athletes live rewarding and fruitful lives. The 80 year old I'm familar with not so much the 90 year old gymnast.

You said it ! Some people would've discouraged them. But they just did their thing and are healthy.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You said it ! Some people would've discouraged them. But they just did their thing and are healthy.

Someone with a self-defeating script would say that but it's more a function of their insecurities. I'm glad they stayed resilient as it provides others much younger than them with the possibility of what is within reach with dedication.

Trending