Old Skool Hip-hop Fans Come In......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
For the first time in my life, ill be seeing Yasiin Bey (formally Mos Def) tonight. Couple years back, he cancelled a gig he was supposed to do, which i was gonna go to. Let's hope he don't cancel last minute, the damn kneegrow.

20180308_171653.png

Any of you lot, ever seen him live?

Have fun. I know a friend of mine saw him at a comedy club in NYC, but he wasn't performing anything.

Lol, so him and Lauryn Hill got the same rep? Cancelling shows and showing up 3 hours late?:icon lol::icon lol:

TooMacaan

VIP
Blease take me with youuuuuuuuuuuuu!! :tocry:

Rt tho, lucky you:2tjlv3e:; he's a legend:banderas:
Haven't actively been keeping up with him these days ngl:/-- Does he have new stuff out 'as Yasiin Bey'? Or is he performing his old hits..?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Armadillo

Who r u going with??? Yusra?

Arma

VIP
Did you enjoy the show?

It was kind of boring. He didn't evem perform some of his greatest songs. It was mostly just medleys of songs by other artist. Nigga even sang an Aaliyah song. A J Cole show, I saw back in October last year was far better.

Last edited:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
It was kind of boring. He didn't evem perform some of his greatest songs. It was mostly just medleys of songs by other artist. Nigga even sang an Aaliyah song. A J Cole, I saw back in October last year was far better.
Where is this

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
It was kind of boring. He didn't evem perform some of his greatest songs. It was mostly just medleys of songs by other artist. Nigga even sang an Aaliyah song. A J Cole, I saw back in October last year was far better.
Gang shit CRO mos def is one of my favorites up deyr wit NAS & all em great 1s

Arma

VIP
Have fun. I know a friend of mine saw him at a comedy club in NYC, but he wasn't performing anything.

Lol, so him and Lauryn Hill got the same rep? Cancelling shows and showing up 3 hours late?:icon lol::icon lol:

Yeah, I've heard he didnt turn up for a lot of gigs. Yesterday, doors opened at 7pm, and him coming on stage at 9pm. He came on stage around 9.45. He was lingering backstage for a full 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts