Old lady in wheelchair tries to stop looters, gets messed up

I said it before and I’ll say it again, there is a correlation between race and intelligence. There is a correlation between race and human decency. Some races are more “human” than others who are less developed.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This doesn't seem real. :mjlol:

Life comes at you fast

EZFDkbhWAAIoao_

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
THEY GET TO BEAT UP OLD PEOPLE TOO :ooh:

Lucky ass mothafuckers my neighbour looks like that bytch and she always reports me for smoking in the stairwell meanwhile she smokes crack in her crib naclatullah

I said it before and I’ll say it again, there is a correlation between race and intelligence. There is a correlation between race and human decency. Some races are more “human” than others who are less developed.
So you're telling me racism against black people is unacceptable but against white people it's just fine? Seems hypocritical to me. Who and what do you mean?

Shut up nerd, and go back to postin gay shit

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Acudubillah I had a vision that I was at that target and I emptied the whole clip in that cripple habo I need to go to sleep :dwill:

Trending

Latest posts