Olaaaaaa folks!

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Thank you babe! Same for you too ❤️ if you have any other questions ask me right away! 😆
Thanks so much!

jay z love GIF

1. I used to be a pot smoker but I stopped because weed did in fact leave a bad impact on your body (specifically the brain).

2. We are as big as Reer Scandinavia? Like we have the same amount of Somalis living here like in Germany. Somalis here tend to mind their own business, people here are mixed in terms off tribes and even ethnicities (like Bantu’s, Barawani etc). People aren’t necessarily “Liberal”, they just don’t really mingle in other peoples business.

and despite what the other diasporas are up to crime rites committed by us here is almost 0, we are the least violent ethnic community here compared to the rest (Moroccans, Caribbeans, South Americans)

3. The Dutch are Okay. Not good or bad, in between.

it was hard for them to grasp in the beginning that you could be “Dark” & a Muslim since black people here hate Islam & the Islamic population (mainly North Africans) hate black people. So explaining to them how I was a African & a muslim was a foreign concept.

They aren’t as “Anti-religion” like let’s say the Scandinavians, it they don’t appreciate it at all.

Funny enough Somali people here aren’t considered to be attractive because people are obsessed with overweighted lightskin 😂
Omg watch ben je echt van Nederland? In welke provincie come je vandaan.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
hallo ik heb net google vertalen gebruikt om deze zin te typen
Ik heb geen idee wat deze man zegt 😃
200.gif

Trending