Olaaaaaa folks!

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You ever smoke some weed, what's the culture like, would it be considered more liberating?
How many Somalis have you met, what are they like, more conservative or liberal?
How do the natives treat you, hostile or friendly, how are you seen in their eyes?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Was it real, and if so, where?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dutch old men have fetishes lol especially towards “Foreign/ethnic women” they think off is as “spicy”.

so I saw a site that was advertising and it was either selling my feet pics and entertaining those geezers or signing myself up as a sugar baby 💀

edit: sugar baby as in selling my p**** so I chose to to chat with them instead and drop photos

JackieBurkhart

Dutch old men have fetishes lol especially towards “Foreign/ethnic women” they think off is as “spicy”.

so I saw a site that was advertising and it was either selling my feet pics and entertaining those geezers or signing myself up as a sugar baby 💀

edit: sugar baby as in selling my p**** so I chose to to chat with them instead and drop photos
Okay, I see you girl. Get your bag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xoxoxo

VIP
You ever smoke some weed, what's the culture like, would it be considered more liberating?
How many Somalis have you met, what are they like, more conservative or liberal?
How do the natives treat you, hostile or friendly, how are you seen in their eyes?
1. I used to be a pot smoker but I stopped because weed did in fact leave a bad impact on your body (specifically the brain).

2. We are as big as Reer Scandinavia? Like we have the same amount of Somalis living here like in Germany. Somalis here tend to mind their own business, people here are mixed in terms off tribes and even ethnicities (like Bantu’s, Barawani etc). People aren’t necessarily “Liberal”, they just don’t really mingle in other peoples business.

and despite what the other diasporas are up to crime rites committed by us here is almost 0, we are the least violent ethnic community here compared to the rest (Moroccans, Caribbeans, South Americans)

3. The Dutch are Okay. Not good or bad, in between.

it was hard for them to grasp in the beginning that you could be “Dark” & a Muslim since black people here hate Islam & the Islamic population (mainly North Africans) hate black people. So explaining to them how I was a African & a muslim was a foreign concept.

They aren’t as “Anti-religion” like let’s say the Scandinavians, it they don’t appreciate it at all.

Funny enough Somali people here aren’t considered to be attractive because people are obsessed with overweighted lightskin 😂

Xoxoxo

VIP
I also want to add that the whole anti Farax/anti Xalimo thing isn’t a thing here either. We both get along with each other.

you definitely have bad apples among both sides but not as bad as other diasporas

I also want to add that the whole anti Farax/anti Xalimo thing isn’t a thing here either. We both get along with each other.

you definitely have bad apples among both sides but not as bad as other diasporas
It is like that everywhere, I think we both genders like to troll each other over the net, but it is different in real life lol.

JackieBurkhart

1. I used to be a pot smoker but I stopped because weed did in fact leave a bad impact on your body (specifically the brain).
That makes sense, drugs or alcohol of any kind is bad for you. Religious or not, science proves it.
2. We are as big as Reer Scandinavia? Like we have the same amount of Somalis living here like in Germany. Somalis here tend to mind their own business, people here are mixed in terms off tribes and even ethnicities (like Bantu’s, Barawani etc).
Please give me an estimate, I'm reer USA so I wouldn't really know the size. But from what you said, it seems ya'll are fairly small so you don't have too much of an impact which is good for Somalis. We shouldn't be noticed people. I understand what you mean by a mix, do ethnic Somalis mix with the non-Somalis of Somalia or no? Is it still the same mentality as many Somalis share? How do they interact with the non-Somali minorities?
People aren’t necessarily “Liberal”, they just don’t really mingle in other peoples business.
Ah, that makes sense. There's not too much of a community so you can't really police other Somalis the same way you would in U.S.A. or UK.
and despite what the other diasporas are up to crime rites committed by us here is almost 0, we are the least violent ethnic community here compared to the rest (Moroccans, Caribbeans, South Americans)
Why do you think that is the way it is? I'm curious, does it have to do with social factors, economic, cultural? I mean, Moroccans are Muslim and you say they're one of the most violent immigrant communities. What is the difference between you two groups that makes the crime rate range so drastic between you two? I've heard Turkish, Syrians and a few other Arab/Middle Eastern groups
have good reputations.
3. The Dutch are Okay. Not good or bad, in between.
How are your interactions with them? Are they rude, or ambivalent about Somalis since there's not many of ya'll?
it was hard for them to grasp in the beginning that you could be “Dark” & a Muslim since black people here hate Islam & the Islamic population (mainly North Africans) hate black people. So explaining to them how I was a African & a muslim was a foreign concept.
Interesting, not surprised at all though. A lot of cadaans' first of hearing or seeing of Muslims are Arabs. Why do the black people there hate Islam? I'm not in shock about other Muslims being racist, no reason to care though. That's their life.
So explaining to them how I was a African & a muslim was a foreign concept.

They aren’t as “Anti-religion” like let’s say the Scandinavians, it they don’t appreciate it at all.

Funny enough Somali people here aren’t considered to be attractive because people are obsessed with overweighted lightskin 😂
Yeah, that must've been pretty funny seeing their surprised but tiring also having to explain it all the time. That's good that they respect religion even though their not religious.

Why is that? And are you talking about the natives or Dutch-Somalis? I'm confused, is it possible you could clear this up for me and explain a bit more.

JackieBurkhart

Apologies for the many questions, you've piqued my interest. If you find this to be overwhelming, please take your time and return to these questions at a later time. :)

Xoxoxo

VIP
That makes sense, drugs or alcohol of any kind is bad for you. Religious or not, science proves it.

Please give me an estimate, I'm reer USA so I wouldn't really know the size. But from what you said, it seems ya'll are fairly small so you don't have too much of an impact which is good for Somalis. We shouldn't be noticed people. I understand what you mean by a mix, do ethnic Somalis mix with the non-Somalis of Somalia or no? Is it still the same mentality as many Somalis share? How do they interact with the non-Somali minorities?

Ah, that makes sense. There's not too much of a community so you can't really police other Somalis the same way you would in U.S.A. or UK.

Why do you think that is the way it is? I'm curious, does it have to do with social factors, economic, cultural? I mean, Moroccans are Muslim and you say they're one of the most violent immigrant communities. What is the difference between you two groups that makes the crime rate range so drastic between you two? I've heard Turkish, Syrians and a few other Arab/Middle Eastern groups
have good reputations.

How are your interactions with them? Are they rude, or ambivalent about Somalis since there's not many of ya'll?

Interesting, not surprised at all though. A lot of cadaans' first of hearing or seeing of Muslims are Arabs. Why do the black people there hate Islam? I'm not in shock about other Muslims being racist, no reason to care though. That's their life.

Yeah, that must've been pretty funny seeing their surprised but tiring also having to explain it all the time. That's good that they respect religion even though their not religious.

Why is that? And are you talking about the natives or Dutch-Somalis? I'm confused, is it possible you could clear this up for me and explain a bit more.
40k or something? More then Germany less then Scandinavia

I generally mean that you can find all kinds of Somalis here. Ethnic Somalis, Somali Bantu’s & Barawani you even have a Christian community here in the south! It isn’t dominated by let’s say 1 tribe like the UK or the US. I also believe that’s the reason why we aren’t really in each others business.

Simply put, I was taught by my mother that this wasn’t my country & that I shouldn’t act like an idiot ✨ Many Somali parents teach their children that here that we are merely “refugees” and the we shouldn’t be acting like it’s our home country. We still get a different treatment then other communities who have been longer here then us.

Similar to the Habesha’s we have a positive image, only the other diasporas are ruining it for us 😂 my friends couldn’t believe that Somali people were these violent folk until they learned about the gang activities off Reer Hennessy & London.

Moroccans think because they’ve lived here since the 60s that they can commit every shit, similar to the Caribbeans. And tbh, their culture itself is incredibly violent with the way they treat their women for example.

The Turkish, Indonesians and the Iranians are the ideal model of immigrants! Especially the Iranians & Indonesians. They are tbh very welcoming and nice people ❤️ I even have a lot of Turkish, Indonesian & Persian friends myself. They aren’t ignorant like the Caribbeans or Racist like the Moroccans.

Islam is associated by the Moroccans, they hate everything that’s associated by them. The Moroccans are jealous because supposedly the Caribbeans are stealing their women 🙄 But they believe every ethnic group is stealing their women 😂

And about your last question, being an “African” or a “Brown skin” is seen as smt ugly (mainly because the Caribbeans here are insecure) and they prefer light skinned people with blond hair and coloured eyes. So because off that we weren’t considered to be pretty until recently when we went sort off viral because off the zij hyping up Somali people

JackieBurkhart

40k or something? More then Germany less then Scandinavia

I generally mean that you can find all kinds of Somalis here. Ethnic Somalis, Somali Bantu’s & Barawani you even have a Christian community here in the south! It isn’t dominated by let’s say 1 tribe like the UK or the US. I also believe that’s the reason why we aren’t really in each others business.

Simply put, I was taught by my mother that this wasn’t my country & that I shouldn’t act like an idiot ✨ Many Somali parents teach their children that here that we are merely “refugees” and the we shouldn’t be acting like it’s our home country. We still get a different treatment then other communities who have been longer here then us.

Similar to the Habesha’s we have a positive image, only the other diasporas are ruining it for us 😂 my friends couldn’t believe that Somali people were these violent folk until they learned about the gang activities off Reer Hennessy & London.

Moroccans think because they’ve lived here since the 60s that they can commit every shit, similar to the Caribbeans. And tbh, their culture itself is incredibly violent with the way they treat their women for example.

The Turkish, Indonesians and the Iranians are the ideal model of immigrants! Especially the Iranians & Indonesians. They are tbh very welcoming and nice people ❤️ I even have a lot of Turkish, Indonesian & Persian friends myself. They aren’t ignorant like the Caribbeans or Racist like the Moroccans.

Islam is associated by the Moroccans, they hate everything that’s associated by them. The Moroccans are jealous because supposedly the Caribbeans are stealing their women 🙄 But they believe every ethnic group is stealing their women 😂

And about your last question, being an “African” or a “Brown skin” is seen as smt ugly (mainly because the Caribbeans here are insecure) and they prefer light skinned people with blond hair and coloured eyes. So because off that we weren’t considered to be pretty until recently when we went sort off viral because off the zij hyping up Somali people
Thank you for answering all of my questions abaayo. This was very informative and I learned a lot. So glad I was able to get to know you better, such a kind person you are with lots of patience. May God give you all you desire.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Xoxoxo

VIP
Thank you for answering all of my questions abaayo. This was very informative and I learned a lot. So glad I was able to get to know you better, such a kind person you are with lots of patience. May God give you all you desire.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
Thank you babe! Same for you too ❤️ if you have any other questions ask me right away! 😆