Ok hair help

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I just washed my hair what do I do noww. What do I put in it. ii caawiya wlalayal

i don’t care if ur gender just what’s your routine quick before my hair dries. Im debating shaving this shit off I swear

Villainess

It looks EXACTLY like this right now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i don’t have any clue what to put in it the only thing I have in my bathroom is this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and I hate it for my hair it makes it sticky. Help I’m gonna cry ughghhghghgh :noneck:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I don’t even take care of my own hair lol. Quick wash and go, slap in some curl cream do my baby hairs and I’m good to leave the house :lolbron:

Villainess

Yes but melt around 2 tablespoons and use it as a oil. It will cool down in a few minutes and keep your hair moisturised for days.
I’ll try that and update u sis
I don’t even take care of my own hair lol. Quick wash and go, slap in some curl cream do my baby hairs and I’m good to leave the house :lolbron:
lolll do you wear hijab? Curl cream makes my hair so sticky and crunchy :kendrickcry:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’ll try that and update u sis

lolll do you wear hijab? Curl cream makes my hair so sticky and crunchy :kendrickcry:
No I don’t but inshallah I will soon. Use oil instead.
Aragon oil is really good and leaves your hair moisturised and shiny for a few days.

Trending