Ohio Geeljire Rapper MoeFaygoo Gets His Chain Taken By Canadian Geeljire Rapper

All because he insulted Pressa. Somalis robbing Somalis over a midget Filipino Jamaican :mjlol:

Here Jamaican rapper WhyG tells Moe that he has more say in Ohio than him:bell:

42FDC4B2-C11A-4D3D-AF48-58C1454340F3.png

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
These xoolos are trying their hardest to assimilate into adoon culture. Yaab.
SOMALIS are adoons look how are males are in London Minnesota Toronto shooting and stabbings

Millenials and gen z are finished in the west

Shout out to them Aussie and kiwi SOMALIS making halal money and buying houses

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Toronto rappers/gangbangers (mainly Somali) are the only reason I’m ashamed of being a Somali Torontonian. There are no other faults or shames , Canada is superior in every other way

Last edited:
Toronto rappers/gang angers (mainly Somali) are the only reason I’m ashamed of being a Somali Torontonian. There are no other faults or shames , Canada is superior in every other way
And the fact that you guys drink from milk in plastic bags other than that, stellar.

Toronto rappers/gang angers (mainly Somali) are the only reason I’m ashamed of being a Somali Torontonian. There are no other faults or shames , Canada is superior in every other way
It’s big part of young Somalis over there. Only diaspora that had gang bangers documentary made about and it was girls and guys.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
And the fact that you guys drink from milk in plastic bags other than that, stellar.

That stereotype doesn’t run true for everyone tbh, it’s more of a thing where bagged milk is also available but not the absolute standard, as oppose to it being rare everywhere else.

Personally the thing i like about it is it takes up less space in fridge, i can fit about 4 in space of 2 cartons. Also, freezing it is easier

But ultimately it’s down to waste and other bs tht i don’t agree with, cause human waste is minuscule to the amount multinationals waste plastic

Trending