Ohio Geeljire Rapper MoeFaygoo Gets His Chain Taken By Canadian Geeljire Rapper

That stereotype doesn’t run true for everyone tbh, it’s more of a thing where bagged milk is also available but not the absolute standard, as oppose to it being rare everywhere else.

Personally the thing i like about it is it takes up less space in fridge, i can fit about 4 in space of 2 cartons. Also, freezing it is easier

But ultimately it’s down to waste and other bs tht i don’t agree with, cause human waste is minuscule to the amount multinationals waste plastic
Ooh look at you Canadians and your environmentally friendly attitude :rolleyes:

Fetching a chain for some gangster thug rapper. :mjlol:

They're like well trained dogs, ready to moronically fetch a bone for their massa. Mental enslavement. :susp:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Toronto rappers/gangbangers (mainly Somali) are the only reason I’m ashamed of being a Somali Torontonian. There are no other faults or shames , Canada is superior in every other way
If that’s you in your dp then I wouldn’t be surprised if you had high meher :drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Two neefs at it :snoop:but ifw with the Jamaican neef this has nothing to do with siding with the Madow but me and him having something in common. :lolbron::hahaidiot:

I used to get in Ohio too like Cam’Ron and him.:westbrookswag::dabcasar:

Trending