Ohio Geeljire Rapper MoeFaygoo Gets His Chain Taken By Canadian Geeljire Rapper

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
This is why I moved to London Ontario. No more Somalis in sight

london ON is desolate wasteland now lets not lie

there is no life there, i went on a school trip to UWO there once ages ago and thought why would anyone want to live there

fun fact i was told whilst i was there: london is closer to detroit than it is toronto lmao. maybe thats why it gave me ghetto vibes, proximity; sphere of nigfluence

there is no life there, i went on a school trip to UWO there once ages ago and thought why would anyone want to live there

fun fact whilst i was there: london is closer to detroit than it is toronto lmao. maybe thats why it gave me ghetto vibes, proximity; sphere of nigfluence
Detroit still exists? :deadosama:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

fun fact i was told whilst i was there: london is closer to detroit than it is toronto lmao. maybe thats why it gave me ghetto vibes, proximity; sphere of nigfluence
Atleast no shootings, upper class caucasian population. No Zoòmalis in sight.

x z

Atleast no shootings, upper class caucasian population. No Zoòmalis in sight.

london is one of the poorest places in ontario, upper class kulaha. unbless u assume every cadaan is high class

TekNiKo

VIP
london is one of the poorest places in ontario, upper class kulaha. unbless u assume every cadaan is high class

Yes I prefer whites because my property value wont go down Toronto has been ruined by to much immigrants. Atleast I am not living in metrohousing.
Youve been into the poor areas near Western go to eastside near the Lakes.

@Hani Bee have you seen the video like 2 years ago of that short dark skin guy on Snap getting tied up, robbed and whipped and getting his chain taken from him? Hehe. He's a very famous Somali guy in the country and on Snap. He's a nomad. He lives in different cities every few months. He's the biggest attention seeker. He documented his every move and still does after that incident.

@TekNiKo did you actually move to London? There is a sizable Somali community there, including Aidid's kids. I met an cadaan originally from there and he was white trash. I am assuming since covid alot of cadaans have flooded the city though.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo did you actually move to London? There is a sizable Somali community there, including Aidid's kids. I met an cadaan originally from there and he was white trash. I am assuming since covid alot of cadaans have flooded the city though.
Yeah I was tired of Toronto urban life, its quiet and I prefer rural life. Car insurance is alot cheaper too!

Isn’t snatching someones chain the biggest insult in that culture? Bigger than abusing someone’s parents? He has to prove himself now and kill those guys surely? Those are the street rules

TekNiKo

VIP
It's a bit far from Toronto airport. I am thinking rural areas of Windsor or rural areas of Montreal.
COVID ruined travelling for me, plus Toronto/Peel will always be under the strictest lock downs I suggest moving to Windsor forget Montreal they have literal curfews

@Hani Bee have you seen the video like 2 years ago of that short dark skin guy on Snap getting tied up, robbed and whipped and getting his chain taken from him? Hehe. He's a very famous Somali guy in the country and on Snap. He's a nomad. He lives in different cities every few months. He's the biggest attention seeker. He documented his every move and still does after that incident.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x z

Yes I prefer whites because my property value wont go down Toronto has been ruined by to much immigrants. Atleast I am not living in metrohousing.
Youve been into the poor areas near Western go to eastside near the Lakes.

If u live near the lakes then mashallah to u sir

But too many cadaans gives me anxiety. And also i need to be close to family , plus have loads of ties to Toronto i don’t wanna give up, unless i find somewhere similar.

Trending

Latest posts