Ogaden elites have realised the treachery of HSM

Abaq

VIP
Intaan oo deegaan ma habartaa baa leh boon yahow wallee Marehan are a cancer
A good list but a lot has changed since then. Buulo xaaji and Haadweyne are cawramale now. Santaaro still has a few Dhulbahante families but it is a tiny hamlet. Nearby Dalaayad is bigger and growing faster. Buurgaabo has hardly a single Harti soul left. Kudhaa has some MJ left

1992 till 1998 jubada hoose was firmly in the hands of general morgan, internal division along with the fact you guys had hawiye assistance is the only reason your adeer barre hiiraale got lucky. Harti waamo are united now and the walaalaha galgaduud days are long gone so it wouldn’t be smart for mareexaan to start any fighting:mjdontkno:
Bisadkamudug bro idk what’s wrong with Marexan when their Ugaas went begging in Garowe uninvited I was shocked I wasn’t expecting it walahi somehow Marexan are bad at hiding ceebtooda. We will see how they do just know that they are danyeer like in nature and will cause fitnah one way or the other

A good list but a lot has changed since then. Buulo xaaji and Haadweyne are cawramale now. Santaaro still has a few Dhulbahante families but it is a tiny hamlet. Nearby Dalaayad is bigger and growing faster. Buurgaabo has hardly a single Harti soul left. Kudhaa has some MJ left
Kudhaa is fully mj cismaan maxamuud, buurgaabo I admit is majority caghdeer maqaabul today but we still live there, buulo xaaji is shared but still majority mj and I’m not sure about haadweyne. @DalsanJubiland have we lost it to cawrmale?

Bisadkamudug bro idk what’s wrong with Marexan when their Ugaas went begging in Garowe uninvited I was shocked I wasn’t expecting it walahi somehow Marexan are bad at hiding ceebtooda. We will see how they do just know that they are danyeer like in nature and will cause fitnah one way or the other
I agree maryam joseph, the boons are very two faced, according to their ugaas garowe daarood oo dhan baa leh laakin they want to displace the kablalax natives of kismaayo

Boon waxaa la dhaha jifo ka mid ah Ogaden siiba Mohamed Zubeyr, also its Abdi Iley who instituted marriages between Ogaden and Midgo.

Half of Ogaden are Gabooye the other half are Oromo, laakin waa dad islaam nasiib xumo waa cawaan gumeysi ku nool 2024. Daroodka kale ayee gadaal ka toogtaan wax kale ma yaqaanan.
You Fr?