Ogaden elites have realised the treachery of HSM

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
We are not shisheeye. We are family, and I’m your cousin.

Marehan weli xeerada salkeed mey soo taaban. Weli ma aysan quusan. Waa reerka keliya ee aaminsan in magaalada ugu weyn ee reer kale leeyahay awood lagu qabsan karo laguna haysan karo. Waalidaana waxaa sabab u ah Ogaadeen oo diiday in uu runta u sheego. Kir cid tiraaha aye waayeen markaasay nagu soo kala qabteen. Waa in la edbiyo.
dadka quusan waa noocaga oo kale 10 years hiiraale 10 years madoobe and you still talking about Kismaayo.

meeshan waa la wada deganyahay laakin kismaayo xukunkeed waxaa idin ku dambeyse 1970s saxib runta aan isku sheegno the good ole days of SYL where MJ was above the law is no more.

Xal daroodnimo ku jiro waa in loo helaa Kismaayo, and let us not confuse hogaan with shacbiyad because everyone is living in the town.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Any Marehan who picks up arms to stake a clan claim in Lower Juba deserves to be put 6ft under. I don't say this out of hatred or cuqdad. I have deeply investigated the history of Kismayo and came to the conclusion that Marehan have NO clan claim to the city, or to Lower Juba.
The pastoral tribes of Northern Kenya 1800-1916

@Dalalos_ibn_Adali it does not matter. I have a clan based claim to Kismayo, and you do not.

View attachment 324455
Adigoo ah nin Cumar Maxamuud oo Reer Cigale ah miyaa deegaan dad ka sheeganayo ? forget Kismaayo saxib you are from Eyl even Mudug and Doolo you are not from there if we go by your argument !

Aniga Daroodnimo ka hadlaye miisan aheyn Kismaayo dee xoog baa lagu haysta shalay iyo maantaba marka xoog la imow not baroor iyo calaal, koley kulayl baa ka muuqdo saxib :ftw9nwa:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Also outside of Kismaayo there is no deegaan issue between Harti and Mareexaan, there is usually issues between Mareexaan and Gaaljecel or Harti and Cawrmale or Ogaden and Sheekhal

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Adigoo ah nin Cumar Maxamuud oo Reer Cigale ah miyaa deegaan dad ka sheeganayo ? forget Kismaayo saxib you are from Eyl even Mudug and Doolo you are not from there if we go by your argument !

Aniga Daroodnimo ka hadlaye miisan aheyn Kismaayo dee xoog baa lagu haysta shalay iyo maantaba marka xoog la imow not baroor iyo calaal, koley kulayl baa ka muuqdo saxib :ftw9nwa:
My 4th cousin is the finance minster of Jubaland.
:sass1:

cow

VIP
My 4th cousin is the finance minster of Jubaland.
:sass1:

And that is one of the main reasons as to why jubbaland is a paper state when a nobody majerteen who doesn't even own 1 single town in jubbaland is given finance minister.

Why not some caaghdeer who only lives in 2 towns is made president so why not some lowlife mj made finance minister.

You get the point.

You’d never believe these guys saying all these nasty things to each other and mentioning dead are all related. Dumbass darood, al shabaab are next to u and you want to kill each other. I understand at least that madoobe is an Al shabaab enabler and uses them as a buffer.

You’d never believe these guys saying all these nasty things to each other and mentioning dead are all related. Dumbass darood, al shabaab are next to u and you want to kill each other. I understand at least that madoobe is an Al shabaab enabler and uses them as a buffer.
I clearly never mentioned “dad dhintay” boowe you’re more than welcome to double check waxaasi dhaqankayga ma aha as a fariid little cagdheer diaspora I don’t make fun of the dead. Adiguna waxba hadalka ha noo macaanaynin ee boontan naga aamusii

I clearly never mentioned “dad dhintay” boowe you’re more than welcome to double check waxaasi dhaqankayga ma aha as a fariid little cagdheer diaspora I don’t make fun of the dead. Adiguna waxba hadalka ha noo macaanaynin ee boontan naga aamusii
Boon ma yaqaani, waan ka baxaya hadalkiin. Shaqaday Maha:ohno:

Daqankaga yay ahan, hita ki kalay hadalkisa wax huun isago leh baan arkay. Dad dhintay maadan shegeen, wax kala mid ah lakiin wu aha.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You gave laughing reaction to Libaax joore post which is essentially insulting Maxamed Siad Barre aun.

Anyway insulting the dead is Dhaqan Ogaden as you repeatedly insult dead ONLF to please your Habeshi slave master. So we don't expect Dhaqan Darood from you awalba adoon la gumeysto oo darood ka baxay baa tahay, right now you are begging to be included back into Darood its shameful.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Boon ma yaqaani, waan ka baxaya hadalkiin. Shaqaday Maha:ohno:

Daqankaga yay ahan, hita ki kalay hadalkisa wax huun isago leh baan arkay. Dad dhintay maadan shegeen, wax kala mid ah lakiin wu aha.
Boon waxaa la dhaha jifo ka mid ah Ogaden siiba Mohamed Zubeyr, also its Abdi Iley who instituted marriages between Ogaden and Midgo.

Half of Ogaden are Gabooye the other half are Oromo, laakin waa dad islaam nasiib xumo waa cawaan gumeysi ku nool 2024. Daroodka kale ayee gadaal ka toogtaan wax kale ma yaqaanan.

You gave laughing reaction to Libaax joore post which is essentially insulting Maxamed Siad Barre aun.

Anyway insulting the dead is Dhaqan Ogaden as you repeatedly insult dead ONLF to please your Habeshi slave master. So we don't expect Dhaqan Darood from you awalba adoon la gumeysto oo darood ka baxay baa tahay, right now you are begging to be included back into Darood its shameful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boon waxaa la dhaha jifo ka mid ah Ogaden siiba Mohamed Zubeyr, also its Abdi Iley who instituted marriages between Ogaden and Midgo.

Half of Ogaden are Gabooye the other half are Oromo, laakin waa dad islaam nasiib xumo waa cawaan gumeysi ku nool 2024. Daroodka kale ayee gadaal ka toogtaan wax kale ma yaqaanan.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

dadka quusan waa noocaga oo kale 10 years hiiraale 10 years madoobe and you still talking about Kismaayo.

meeshan waa la wada deganyahay laakin kismaayo xukunkeed waxaa idin ku dambeyse 1970s saxib runta aan isku sheegno the good ole days of SYL where MJ was above the law is no more.

Xal daroodnimo ku jiro waa in loo helaa Kismaayo, and let us not confuse hogaan with shacbiyad because everyone is living in the town.
1992 till 1998 jubada hoose was firmly in the hands of general morgan, internal division along with the fact you guys had hawiye assistance is the only reason your adeer barre hiiraale got lucky. Harti waamo are united now and the walaalaha galgaduud days are long gone so it wouldn’t be smart for mareexaan to start any fighting:mjdontkno:

And that is one of the main reasons as to why jubbaland is a paper state when a nobody majerteen who doesn't even own 1 single town in jubbaland is given finance minister.

Why not some caaghdeer who only lives in 2 towns is made president so why not some lowlife mj made finance minister.

You get the point.
Intaan oo deegaan ma habartaa baa leh boon yahow wallee Marehan are a cancer

Attachments

• 124351B2-D175-44B3-AEB4-EAF7F5D890F8.jpeg
    124351B2-D175-44B3-AEB4-EAF7F5D890F8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Trending