Ogaden elites have realised the treachery of HSM

Abaq

VIP
▶️ Watch this video https://www.facebook.com/share/p/YTofYUWwej9Mf9PQ/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Too little too late. I’ve been warning them privately about this. Now that HSM has done with the MJs, he’s going to turn against Ogaden in Jubaland. I posted here before that Madoobe and HSM are not on good terms but it hasn’t been made public yet. Well here you have one of Madoobe’s closest confidants openly coming out against HSM and the Mooryaan in Ugandishu (the HAG militia that calls itself the FGS). Ha biqlayso

IMG_6723.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
I personally kept silent about this for too long. Wax badan baan xeerinayay. Laakiin no more. We will not accept HSM and his mooryaan mafia to do as they please with the country and annaga in ay nagu sasabaan the glorified secretary Hamdi (yes that is his actual name, it’s a common Ogaden boy name). No more. I am glad the Ogaden elite have finally woken up to the nightmare we have got ourselves into.

Daaroodow, walow aad munaafiqiin tihiin, xaal qaata

Last edited:
▶️ Watch this video https://www.facebook.com/share/p/YTofYUWwej9Mf9PQ/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Too little too late. I’ve been warning them privately about this. Now that HSM has done with the MJs, he’s going to turn against Ogaden in Jubaland. I posted here before that Madoobe and HSM are not on good terms but it hasn’t been made public yet. Well here you have one of Madoobe’s closest confidants openly coming out against HSM and the Mooryaan in Ugandishu (the HAG militia that calls itself the FGS). Ha biqlayso

View attachment 324140

I heard Absame elders had a meeting about this last week in Jubaland.

I don't like how Puntland is always conflated with just MJs, just because the President is MJ.
Waxaas naga joojiya fadlan, in reality, all the political elite of Northern Daarood, plus Meheri, Gabooye, are involved in Puntland, as good actors (Pro-Puntland, Pro-Khaatumo, Pro-Jubbaland) or bad actors (Damul Jadiid, N&N, Aaran Jaan).

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The HSM regime has meticulously dismantled Somali statehood on level never seen before.

Only reconciliation or a total revolution could safe Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't like how Puntland is always conflated with just MJs, just because the President is MJ.
Waxaas naga joojiya fadlan, in reality, all the political elite of Northern Daarood are involved in Puntland, as good (Pro-Puntland, Pro-Khaatumo, Pro-Jubbaland) or bad actors (Damul Jadiid, N&N, Aaran Jaan).

@Abaq I spoke to a brutal Mohamed Zubayr loyalist at eid. I said it's time madoobe steps down he has been in power for over a decade and he responded step down for who? He argued if he leaves that kismaayo will go into turmoil as clan wars will break out, I asked isn't it time to give Marehan the power he laughed and said they live in gedo and can't even unite themselves how will they unite Jubbaland. He said the mucurad should actually show their united first rather then asking for Madoobe to step down or else it's the same jabhad story on siyad barre outcome. He said their is no better leader then madoobe

I was left speechless

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Abaq

VIP
@Abaq I spoke to a brutal Mohamed Zubayr loyalist at eid. I said it's time madoobe steps down he has been in power for over a decade and he responded step down for who? He argued if he leaves that kismaayo will go into turmoil as clan wars will break out, I asked isn't it time to give Marehan the power he laughed and said they live in gedo and can't even unite themselves how will they unite Jubbaland. He said the mucurad should actually show their united first rather then asking for Madoobe to step down or else it's the same jabhad story on siyad barre outcome. He said their is no better leader then madoobe

I was left speechless

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem
As Ogaden we agree that Madoobe should be replaced with another Ogaden and that Marehan should never be president of Jubaland. We disagree on which Ogaden should replace him only.

Abaq

VIP
I heard Absame elders had a meeting about this last week in Jubaland.
Eegguu waaga u baryay. Halow Garowe, Halow Deni ayaa kol dhow soo socotaa. This could all have been avoided but Madoobe just wanted a 1 year extension. Now that he has got it, he’s showing his true colours as usual. Jubaland is returning to a position it knows well and is comfortable with by now, being mucaarad

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

View attachment 324140
Because of your jelaac you let this happen as leting marxuum in place of PM.

History will write how you guys bend knee to HAG.

Puntland will look for itself no more heel and bullshit, your JL doesnt matter to us beside our clans there.

Because of your jelaac you let this happen as leting marxuum in place of PM.

History will write how you guys bend knee to HAG.

Puntland will look for itself no more heel and bullshit, your JL doesnt matter to us beside our clans there.

There is no such thing as political Daaroodism, that's the one big mistake everyone keeps mistaking, and why there is always confusion and annoyance. When we focus on pure federalism ideology, we will always have a better outcome.

Speaking of things that do NOT serve our interests and poisonous 'Daaroodism'; those Marehans in Garowe, are trying to suck up using the 'Daarood' card, and be crowned as Jubbaland's next leadership. Ogaden is better for Kismaayo, native to Kismaayo, and better for Harti Waamo, danteena aan ka shaqeeno.

I was left speechless

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Abowe, Marehan leadership in Jubbaland would be catastrophic for Kismaayo, you know good and well what they did when they invaded in the 1990s, on the backs of Hawiye militias; rape, robbery and mass-displacement. I would have given them the benefit of the doubt, had there been strong opposition to the thug Barre Huuraale and JVA, laakiin there appears to be a mass-consensus of tuugonimo when it pertains Kismaayo. Till this day, they occupy government barracks called Guulwadde. Ma dadkaas baa rabtaa inaa la caleemo saaro? Madoobe is the 'devil we know', isaga na loo qaata. We must never accept a Marehan president in Jubbaland, but ragga beeshayda waxee qabaan 'historic amnesia'. Waxaa laydinku xanta 'ilowsha dhowa, ma umul baa'?? Ama idinka Jubbaland ka taliya, ama Ogaadeenka uu daaya, intaa la xisaabtantiin.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Abowe, Marehan leadership in Jubbaland would be catastrophic for Kismaayo, you know good and well what they did when they invaded in the 1990s, on the backs of Hawiye militias; rape, robbery and mass-displacement. I would have given them the benefit of the doubt, had there been strong opposition to the thug Barre Huuraale and JVA, laakiin there appears to be a mass-consensus of tuugonimo when it pertains Kismaayo. Till this day, they occupy government barracks called Guulwadde. Ma dadkaas baa rabtaa inaa la caleemo saaro? Madoobe is the 'devil we know', isaga na loo qaata. We must never accept a Marehan president in Jubbaland, but ragga beeshayda waxee qabaan 'historic amnesia'. Waxaa laydinku xanta 'ilowsha dhowa, ma umul baa'?? Ama idinka Jubbaland ka taliya, ama Ogaadeenka uu daaya, intaa la xisaabtantiin.

When the Mohamed Zubayr dude said what's the point of Marehan presidency when they can't even unite Gedo, it's silly to think they can unite Jubbaland. He also made a strong point don't oppose things if you can't replace it, we all learned that hard lesson in 91 the thugs vs siyad barre.

When the Mohamed Zubayr dude said what's the point of Marehan presidency when they can't even unite Gedo, it's silly to think they can unite Jubbaland. He also made a strong point don't oppose things if you can't replace it, we all learned that hard lesson in 91 the thugs vs siyad barre.

I hope the Ogadeen hurry up though, now we have Puntland + Khaatumo + Shariif, AAW, Kheyre, + flip flopping, fake federalists N&N + PENDING (Jubbaland??) vs Culusow, his children and his bribed allies, who have no power in their regions.

Once Jubbaland comes over, SWS is left, and then Culusow will probably not make it to the end of this embarrassing term.

Mohaned subair are langaab, there only district in Juba is Afmadow, while Marehan live in middle Juba Saakow all the way to Kismaayo, and 7 districts in Gedo, dogankii MJ barida weyna ma joogyid kibirka walagu kufa.

Trending

Latest posts