Ogaden elites have realised the treachery of HSM

Abaq

VIP
the guys who got killed where marehan and some kenyans that owned the borehole. beenlow foqol beenlow. we fight near diif. our border between marehan and ogadeen is diif. the main. there was not one single ogadeen in there.
Yeah right. I’m wasting my time arguing with someone from Balanbale who know’s nothing about Jubaland. If you knew, you would know that Ogaden and Marehan spent the past year negotiating about that incident in Dhoobley

Then why did Marehan mooryaans attack Aulihan villagers that were drilling a borehole in Geriley if you guys live all the way to Diif? Surely Ogaden would not be able to dig a borehole there right? You need to get off the screen and live in reality buddy
They cross from Kenya with KDF, fighter planes.

Gariley region

Abaq

VIP
they know our border between ogadeen and marehan is diif. we had many peace talks between marehan and ogadeen. here is one of the peace talks - which clearly mentions diif as our border and where we fight over. diif is in afmadow district.

More lies. If you listen to the full story you will know that was triggered by Mx nomads that requested grazing and water during the dry season so they were let into the Diif area. However, when the rains came, like typical mooryaan, they refused to go back to their homes triggering a conflict

cow

VIP
Yeah right. I’m wasting my time arguing with someone from Balanbale who know’s nothing about Jubaland. If you knew, you would know that Ogaden and Marehan spent the past year negotiating about that incident in Dhoobley

they went to dhoobley and to geriley . i.e dhoobley being your closest town to diif and geriley being our closest big town to diif.

sxb if you really believe the nonsense you write which i think you do. then you need clear help. balanbale waa somalia sxb same cannot be said for godey.

cow

VIP
They cross from Kenya with KDF, fighter planes.

Gariley region

they know the lies they spew here about jubbaland is complete false. if even half the things they say here was the truth. they would be a standalone clan not needing the pimp ulusow. take a look at "jubbaland tv" it is word for word "sntv" al cadaale runs it.

Jungle

VIP
Low IQ people such as yourself and your mooryaan kin wouldn’t understand the meaning of introspection and self evaluation. That’s why despite taking control of the capital and all the heavy weaponry of the SNA, you mooryaans went on a chimp out and flattened the capital rather than building a country. We haven’t been in a civil war for the last 30 years, we’ve been trying to stop the Hutu chimp out.

My tribe are obedient to their leadership ie Ogaden leadership and we keep our internal problems internal. This is a praiseworthy characteristic hence why our politics is less fawdo and buuq compared to you zoos. But you wouldn’t understand that Mr Bililiqo Qaran
Bro, are you retarded? Where is the independent ogaden leadership in east africa? Every single leader or minister is a bootlicker and that is in Somalia, Ethiopia or Kenya. Tell me different

Abaq

VIP
Bro, are you retarded? Where is the independent ogaden leadership in east africa? Every single leader or minister is a bootlicker and that is in Somalia, Ethiopia or Kenya. Tell me different
Who is Madoobe are bootlicking to? Because it certainly isn’t your incompetent adeer. And the people you call bootlickers in Ethiopia are developing their land faster than your mooryaan government with a fraction of the budget. This year they will harvest more than your shithole zoo combined. So tell me what you have achieved?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I personally kept silent about this for too long. Wax badan baan xeerinayay. Laakiin no more. We will not accept HSM and his mooryaan mafia to do as they please with the country and annaga in ay nagu sasabaan the glorified secretary Hamdi (yes that is his actual name, it’s a common Ogaden boy name). No more. I am glad the Ogaden elite have finally woken up to the nightmare we have got ourselves into.

Daaroodow, walow aad munaafiqiin tihiin, xaal qaata
Caasho Caydiid and Xamdi Xassan
white chicks GIF

Hutu gorilla
terry crews GIF

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
When the Mohamed Zubayr dude said what's the point of Marehan presidency when they can't even unite Gedo, it's silly to think they can unite Jubbaland. He also made a strong point don't oppose things if you can't replace it, we all learned that hard lesson in 91 the thugs vs siyad barre.
He has a point in regards to Gedo and JL.

But what do you think Marehan voting power in Kismaayo/Lower Jubba would be compared to say Ogaden ? even without Reer Gedo we are talking about at least tenth of thousands of votes. Also remember in Kismaayo/Lower Jubba there is no division or dysfunction between Marehan or Sade like there exist in Gedo.

So there is a powerful voting block even without Gedo, and to be honest they would probably vote for someone they know with a good track record in Kismaayo regardless of clan.

Don’t forget to add Barni Hiiraale to the list. Hutus outsmarted you guys during the 90s wars.:pachah1:
Barni hiraale :deadmanny:

Horta didn't this whole darood vs hawiye war started when the Marehans were getting bullets to their futo by a united hawiye and the rest of the daroods joined the fight to help them? How did they turn 180 degrees and formed an alliance with the same folks trying to genocide them?

Barni hiraale :deadmanny:

Horta didn't this whole darood vs hawiye war started when the Marehans were getting bullets to their futo by a united hawiye and the rest of the daroods joined the fight to help them? How did they turn 180 degrees and formed an alliance with the same folks trying to genocide them?
It was over the control of Kismaayo. Hiiraale needed indhacade to defeat Morgan. The same indhacade who was taking darood lands in Gobalada dhexe. Hawiye would have no chance against united darood but they took advantage of some internal division amongst daroods.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
But not because of this, Ive done away with the qablistic mindset ngl. Only creates problem because everyone has a clan only mindset. Puntland's leaving because it dislikes how the supposed 'hutu' hawiye dudes in muqdisho supposedly are leaving power to themselves and they believe that their mp who support this are Puppets. Not gonna lie, too some extent its true. But it would litterally be the same with any qabilist president, What we need is a stronger leader who can swiftly implement a centralist system. This 4.5 nonsense with the qablic states has probably set back the development of somalia more then the Civil war and the battles itself.

cow

VIP
Don’t forget to add Barni Hiiraale to the list. Hutus outsmarted you guys during the 90s wars. :pachah1:

If hutus out smarted us we would be wiped out. But who the hutus really out smarted is you guys. They said they are only after marehan but in one night killed thousands of you in gaalkacyo. The same tactic was reused by omar jees who in kismaayo and killed hundreds of MJ.

But who the hutus really out smarted is you guys. They said they are only after marehan but in one night killed thousands of you in gaalkacyo.
They killed 500 people I have no idea where you got ‘thousands’ from lol anyways we ended up getting revenge for 1991 in 2006

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@cow gunyahow xiinanyaha aad Ogaadeen ula soo baxeysid maxaa kuu diiday in aad Gelinsoor ku tagto? Hawiye ayaa maanta Gelinsoor ku ciidaya adna Ogaadeenkii Baardheere iyo Faafaxdhuun Maxamed Siyaad ka soo eryadey ayaad rabtaa in aad Diif ku qabsatid. Gun gun dhashay, boon foqol boon.

Today Baardheere is 100"% Marexaan and hundreds of kilometers around it. Well let's be fair Ogaden, had displaced Marexaan from SOOL, in 1900,marexaan had vivid memories of those events. But Baardheere district itself was never majority Cawliyahan, they migrated gradually southwards, after the second wave of Marehan migration, especially the re ugaas Sharmarke Diini, when they migrated to Gedo, which is a huge sub clan.

Trending

Latest posts