Officials sspot Australia thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When I think of Australia the first thing that comes to mind is this. I remember seeing the adverts on tv as a youngin & hearing the accent.

IMG_3302.PNG

Australia is alright
Been to Melbourrne twice
went to the subarbs (ascot v , footscray , mordialloc , flemington)
But the weather can be a scorcher especially in the summer it can get hotter than a pigs arse hole.
dry & clamy always carried a bottleof water.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Australia is alright
Been to Melbourrne twice
went to the subarbs (ascot v , footscray , mordialloc , flemington)
But the weather can be a scorcher especially in the summer it can get hotter than a pigs arse hole.
dry & clamy always carried a bottleof water.

:mindblown:

You went to the ghetto areas sxb

rabshole

Aragaani
:ftw9nwa: That was funny Hennessy part she finessed it laakinse where did she say kaadi? Bradar Maxa u bahan tahay Ina aadid meel galooda yirahdan spectsavers oo ookiyaalo ku soo xiraan boowe. ebyaaney is hard headed Ma ahan mid wax laa baari karo balayoda baas.
Kkkkkkk waad simbaraxatay sxb gacan ma ku siiyaa.
{-kaadi waa maxay} as in, what is with your shoot first ask questions later.

Thanks for the advice duqa although it seems you're more in need of it than me. You should listen to yourself dont you think :mjpls::hemad:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The audacity of Australia man, the goddamn kangaroos are squaring up subhanallah
:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkkk waad simbaraxatay sxb gacan ma ku siiyaa.
{-kaadi waa maxay} as in, what is with your shoot first ask questions later.

Thanks for the advice duqa although it seems you're more in need of it than me. You should listen to yourself dont you think :mjpls::hemad:
Kkk touché

Nacaala I hate being wrong I'll take this one gracefully & drag my ego on the ground.

U kaadi ba maqli jiray but you're correct you can use kaadi for short, I guess you live & you learn where the nearest spectsavers at my g kkk

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
A few years ago there was a proper storm. Some kangaroos came and kicked over my bins and Shit.

I should squared up with them :birdman::birdman:

I think they were lost and disorientated.

Official sspot Australian thread??? :mjlol: I see ur recruitment sessions have been successful z3zrULC
Bunch of baranbaaroos go back to the dank area u came from :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending