Officials sspot Australia thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeshatan isku tuumiya, so we can stop derailing threads with our kanga banta before they kick us out.

Ku soo yaaca arlada

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It's going to take a while for this thread to get lit. I don't think these people are up during real niggas hours.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's going to take a while for this thread to get lit. I don't think these people are up during real niggas hours.

It's 9:37 AM atm wallahi it was hilarious in the chat

It was legit close to midnight and niggas from Australia were like "it's 3 in the afternoon here" :dead:

Galaeri

It's 9:37 AM atm wallahi it was hilarious in the chat

It was legit close to midnight and niggas from Australia were like "it's 3 in the afternoon here" :dead:

1:40 am saxib. I am up till 4am sometimes on this forum. It's primetime while I am supposed to be sleeping.

I think I should jump on thecoli for some quality bants.

Galaeri

Every rich white country has at least a thousand Somalis.

Somalis follow white people around wherever they go. LOL.

The Somalis that came to NZ as refugees migrated to Australia because it was richer :damn::damn::damn:

Galaeri

Even in Africa,

South Africa has the most Somalis outside the traditional Somali areas.

I am sure many of us would come running back if Somali developed a little. Like if it reached the development of Sudan or something. I wish the whole country was just stable man.

Galaeri

Lol but then all the kids who migrated can't go uni as you have to be a citizen to get loans...fat L shoulda stayed put where the water is cleaner and the grass is greener

TFW they can't get benefits either :mjcry::mjcry:.

Excellent thread.
Time to observe these rare creatures.
creature kuyeh warya if you are reer canada then hennygaaga ku faraxalo if you are reer us trump aa kaa dambeeya if you are reer uk deportation aa ku sugeeyso if you are reer scandinavia haba hadlin

intey ka shidantahay saaxiib

Galaeri

Look at these AUSSIE ES....
:chrisfreshhah:
I can't take y'all serious..with those accents

I can't take you seriously after your cyber romance l0l. Saxib what happened to your girl?

BTW are you eurotrash or one of the niggas about to be exported after brexit.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I can't take you seriously after your cyber romance l0l. Saxib what happened to your girl?

BTW are your eurotrash or one of the niggas about to be exported after brexit.
Nigga admit...it...you liked that shit
:hahaidiot:

Naah am not a eurofaggot...

I'm a Cali nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.