Officials sspot Australia thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
reer OZ, how long before Pauline Hanson wins the next election

I want to believe it's never going happen. I do not want to imagine a reality where a fish and chip shop owner that lacks a proper education is leading the country.

It could happen since these cadaans are crazy mane. They have elected bush 2 times and now they have elected trump, Australians might follow their big brother and screw up/

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I want to believe it's never going happen. I do not want to imagine a reality where a fish and chip shop owner that lacks a proper education is leading the country.

It could happen since these cadaans are crazy mane. They have elected bush 2 times and now they have elected trump, Australians might follow their big brother and screw up/

Trust me, theres a chance she and her party can win. In Queensland they won 10% of the primary votes. If the economy doesnt pick up all these xoolo cadaan will vote for her.

rabshole

Aragaani
creature kuyeh warya if you are reer canada then hennygaaga ku faraxalo if you are reer us trump aa kaa dambeeya if you are reer uk deportation aa ku sugeeyso if you are reer scandinavia haba hadlin

intey ka shidantahay saaxiib
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk heneysigaaaga ku faraxalo kuteh.
shoot first ask questions later-kaadi waa maxay? ina adeerkaa @Cognitivedissonance maa cashar ku soo siiyey? waa kaa shakiyee :damn::browtf:
If i was you i would be worried about every cayayaan being a threat to your life :hahaidiot:

What I think of Australia:
  • A country where the majority of the people are racist and openly show their hate to people who are not white.
  • Has a disgusting climate. Most Areas are hot and have a desert climate.
  • Has vile, dangerous and monstrous animals which you will not find them anywhere but Australia.:susp:
But they do have some very nice cities. Would only like to go there for a visit, not live there.
But it seems like you people Somali Aussies are actually enjoying it , so I might be wrong in some of my thoughts.
So how racist is the country?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What I think of Australia:
  • A country where the majority of the people are racist and openly hate people who are not white.
  • Has a disgusting climate. Most Areas are hot and have desert climate.
  • Has vile, dangerous and monstrous animals which you will not find them anywhere but Australia.:susp:
But they do have some very nice cities. Would only like to go there for a visit, not live there.
But it seems like you people Somali Aussies are actually enjoying it , so I might be wrong in some of my thoughts.
So how racist is the country?

You won't feel any racism when you are here, but I bet there is still this racism you won't ever see. I am sure the rest of the west is like that. If you were to compare Australia to the rest of the West in terms of racism we would far much better. There have been episodes where the whites started bashing asians and then curries as they started flooding into the country but that doesn't happen anymore.

The climate is quite nice if you live the major cities. Melbourne's is not extreme, in the summer it can get awfully hot but it isn't always hot.

I can't speak for the rest of the country but in Metropolitan Melbourne you will not see these nasties you speak of. I have never seen a large venomous spider or snake in the city. I know Sydney got some bad af spiders that can bit through your toenail. Australia is a very nice country.

You won't feel any racism when you are here, but I bet there is still this racism you won't ever see. I am sure the rest of the west is like that. If you were to compare Australia to the rest of the West in terms of racism we would far much better. There have been episodes where the whites started bashing asians and then curries as they started flooding into the country but that doesn't happen anymore.

The climate is quite nice if you live the major cities. Melbourne's is not extreme, in the summer it can get awfully hot but it isn't always hot.

I can't speak for the rest of the country but in Metropolitan Melbourne you will not see these nasties you speak of. I have never seen a large venomous spider or snake in the city. I know Sydney got some bad af spiders that can bit through your toenail. Australia is a very nice country.
Do you like the country overall?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk heneysigaaaga ku faraxalo kuteh.
shoot first ask questions later-kaadi waa maxay? ina adeerkaa @Cognitivedissonance maa cashar ku soo siiyey? waa kaa shakiyee :damn::browtf:
If i was you i would be worried about every cayayaan being a threat to your life :hahaidiot:
:ftw9nwa: That was funny Hennessy part she finessed it laakinse where did she say kaadi? Bradar Maxa u bahan tahay Ina aadid meel galooda yirahdan spectsavers oo ookiyaalo ku soo xiraan boowe. ebyaaney is hard headed Ma ahan mid wax laa baari karo balayoda baas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending