Official World Cup thread 2018

Ref was biased for Spain.. Spain should of been sent off also the ball was over the line they shouldn't of gotten that corner

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
There manager should of got sent off, how many times does the ref have to talk to him.

The Iranian fans, players and manager got into the refs head. He looked nervous out there.

If that one African ref was given this game he would've sent off the manager and no Iranian players would get near his space.

You can't have a ref like that calling a game like this smh. If Fifa gives him another game it's a joke.

Macalin M

Out here
The Iranian fans, players and manager got into the refs head. He looked nervous out there.

If that one African ref was given this game he would've sent off the manager and no Iranian players would get near his space.

You can't have a ref like that calling a game like this smh. If Fifa gives him another game it's a joke.
That ref did not give a shit what the players said to him but this ref gave the manager a warning and let him do the same thing 10x afterwards. Does he know what a warning is?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That ref did not give a shit what the players said to him but this ref gave the manager a warning and let him do the same thing 10x afterwards. Does he know what a warning is?
It doesn't matter if he didn't listen to them. You can't let players bully you like that. They were on his neck bro. You have to set boundaries between yourself and players or they'll think you're soft and invade your space.

Macalin M

Out here
It doesn't matter if he didn't listen to them. You can't let players bully you like that. They were on his neck bro. You have to set boundaries between yourself and players or they'll think you're soft and invade your space.
I meant that as a good thing walaal, it’s not good to let the players influence your decision

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I am sad that none of the Islamic nations made it beyond the group stage. Iran played very well, the best they could with what they have.

id rather Nigeria win and I wasn’t aware I thought for the first two game only one would be shown. But the games are in BBC Bro ^
day 26th June 2018
Denmark v France
FIFA World Cup 2018 Group Stage
15:00
ITV
Australia v Peru
15:00
ITV4
Nigeria v Argentina
19:00