Official World Cup thread 2018

Macalin M

Out here
Are you student or unemployed? How do you have a time to watch football at 3PM on a weekday?
Why does that have to be a question, I could easily be working night shift. There could be screens at my workplace if I was working. I could be watching it in my school or I could very well be on holiday. What’s the importance of this?

Plus Nigeria games at 19:00 anyway

#The grass,the winds of football and all the good folks around the world are all rooting for Messi.

#History will be made .
#Messi.
#Streets gotta eat.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Argentina could easily beat Nigeria, Colombia could easily beat Senegal.

Won't be surprised if there won't be any african team in R16 this time.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm so annoyed at that France vs Denmark game I took it off. I feel bad for the people who paid to see that shit.

Why does that have to be a question, I could easily be working night shift. There could be screens at my workplace if I was working. I could be watching it in my school or I could very well be on holiday. What’s the importance of this?

Plus Nigeria games at 19:00 anyway
Hey, keep your eye on the shoplifters at Lidl.Security is paramount.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
All we need is one screw up, one goal by Nigeria, and Argentina will grow desperate and make even more mistakes.

Macalin M

Out here
Iceland are totally sticking it to Croatia to be fair to them. I’d rather they win by a nice margin if Nigeria is gonna lose. Argentina must not go through

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Gagaab scores from a world class assist by Banega.

Gagaab fans::ehh:

Nigeria gets back on the game.

Gagaab fans: Ffs he has no one. :ileycry: