Official World Cup thread 2018

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I can't wallahi how are there a bunch of somalis saying they're happy for Germany to be out because of England's rivalry with them.:jcoleno: I thought only asians were cringe like that:kanyehmm:

Macalin M

Out here
I can't wallahi how are there a bunch of somalis saying they're happy for Germany to be out because of England's rivalry with them.:jcoleno: I thought only asians were cringe like that:kanyehmm:
That’s a weak point, I’ll stay being happy that there out. Those damn penalty kings will not knock us out in the quarter finals by penalties

Plus why does it matter if I’m Somali? I grew up here.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
That’s a weak point, I’ll stay being happy that there out. Those damn penalty kings will not knock us out in the quarter finals by penalties

Plus why does it matter if I’m Somali? I grew up here.
Imagine if Brazil follow this evening.
Oh god the riots in Brazil will be apeshit. Football is Brazil's uniting factor take that away then......….

Puffin Stuff

I can't believe it. How can such a good team lose that much in only four years?

This may have consequences. Remember how the Hungarians revolted in 1956 after they lost the final.

And by that I mean, Merkel should really worry now.
4 years older, 4 years richer did not have to qualify Bayern totally dominant for several years and yes it will knock on to Merkel.

Macalin M

Out here
When Son comes back to Tottenham, the Yids are gonna love it. I predict at least a chant about how he destroyed Germany’s dream being sang all season

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This team confuses me as to whether they're all shit or not. So germany is easily beaten by mexico. Showing Germany is shit since we saw how bad they played. But then Sweden beats Mexico easily but couldn't beat germany who I thought was shit but now Mexico seems shit and Korea couldn't beat any of them but beats germany who beat Sweden who beat Mexico who beat Germany :faysalwtf:

Puffin Stuff

just so you know that there is going to be non-stop 1966 type nonsense now on the telly until England lose to Brazil in the next round. :siilaanyosmile:
Most English are praying they play Senegal, Japan, Colombia, or Poland (in descending order of probability)

Puffin Stuff

This team confuses me as to whether they're all shit or not. So germany is easily beaten by mexico. Showing Germany is shit since we saw how bad they played. But then Sweden beats Mexico easily but couldn't beat germany who I thought was shit but now Mexico seems shit and Korea couldn't beat any of them but beats germany who beat Sweden who beat Mexico who beat Germany :faysalwtf:
There's disadvantages to being world champions pressure from your fans and the media arrogance and paranoia worst of all that dumb rule that prevents your from playing world cup qualifiers due to you being champs all-ready

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
By the state of most teams who made it (who strangely look worst than some than got out). The cup is most likely coming home and we only have to worry about Belgium and Croatia at the moment :gaasdrink:

Puffin Stuff

KOREA WON!!!

They still don't make it out of the group stage, but they've denied Germany as well.
It's pretty sad, they made Mexico go through, but if Mexico had won their game Korea would have gone through too. :yacadiim:

Puffin Stuff

By the state of most teams who made it (who strangely look worst than some than got out). The cup is most likely coming home and we only have to worry about Belgium and Croatia at the moment :gaasdrink:
There's a worrying trend of English teams being shaky in defence, teams like brazil and France will exploit that with their class and start studded team sheet

Macalin M

Out here
KOREA WON!!!

They still don't make it out of the group stage, but they've denied Germany as well.
It's pretty sad, they made Mexico go through, but if Mexico had won their game Korea would have gone through too. :yacadiim:
It doesn’t matter for a Korea, the same way Panama were so excited when they scored a goal despite being 5 goals down, korea are happy since they knocked out the world champions. It’s history being created and in about 10-20 years when we got kids and were watching them shows that come on before the WC this moment will definitely be there

Trending

Latest posts