Official World Cup thread 2018

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
If Germany scores Mexico will be out with six points, more than Portugal, Spain, Denmark and Argentina.
Fucked up man

Macalin M

Out here
As an Englishmen nothing makes me happier than Germany getting knocked out in the group stages. My World Cup is over now. Well done to Korea!

Puffin Stuff

As an Englishmen nothing makes me happier than Germany getting knocked out in the group stages. My World Cup is over now. Well done to Korea!
I saw this coming man like every world cup holder gets knocked out in the group stages

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
BYE BYE germany its messi year for world cup!!!

Great job Korea what a humiliation!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You're not an Englishmen warya you're somali who didn't have a war with germany. Somalia was actually siding with them:gucciwhat:

Puffin Stuff

Britain is England,Wales and Scotland

Who said this is about War?? If you knew about football you would know England’s worse enemy in football is Germany.
Yeah knocked out three lions like 4 times every kid grows up dreaming of knocking germany out on pens

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Britain is England,Wales and Scotland

Who said this is about War?? If you knew about football you would know England’s worse enemy in football is Germany.
I know but they're rivals because of the Wars :birdman: