Official World Cup thread 2018

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nefkii dheera from Barca :pacspit:Mina scored Masha Allah.

Need the cadaans booted.

Idhayar, African iyo Hispanic ha is rifaan.:russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He wanted to sign everyone, Sneijder comes to mind :pachah1:

The damn Glazers man. Look what they left us with after SAF. An ageing squad and a terrible new manager smh.:mjcry:

I still find Moyes going after the likes of Kroos, Tiago etc funny. The guy was out of his depth. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Low key I think SAF chose him so we'd miss him. If another good manager came in we'd be decent and not many people would talk about SAF. That wasn't the case under Moyes. He was talked about after every L. Odayga was an attention seeker.:farole:

Whenever we got spanked under Moyes odayga would be like. :mybusiness: :mjswag: :mjlaugh:

Macalin M

Out here
4 games a day but 2 at 16:00 and 2 at 20:00.

URU-RUS is looking better than the useless Arab match.
Oh my dumbass forgot that England’s in BST -British summer time- and not GMT -Greenwich Mean Time-. Not only did I miss 2 Uruguay goals in 20 minutes but I missed a Salah goal.

Macalin M

Out here
Why did that fucker have to get a red, now Cherysev is subbed off. I wanted him to get a goal for my fantasy team. Him scoring an own goal didn’t help either. -1 points from him. Absolute qashin

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Who's idea was it two show the first two games? :susp:They should've done one group A game and one Group B game then the same later in the day.

I watched bit of Uruguay vs Russia. Turned the game off after the Cheryshev OG. The Russians had too much vodka last night. :mjhaps:

Didn't bother with neef yaasha Egypt vs Saudi Arabia. :drakekidding:

Waxa maqlay We Wuz Kings neefs threw away a point again in the dying minutes of the game.:kanyehmm:

Can we have a petition to ban North Africa teams from representing us.:snoop:

Kana yuu aha :draketf:

https://www.somalispot.com/forums/introduction.91/ go there and introduce yourself gotta

What do you wanna know about me.
Check the day I joined this forum. I can't int
Who's idea was it two show the first two games? :susp:They should've done one group A game and one Group B game then the same later in the day.

I watched bit of Uruguay vs Russia. Turned the game off after the Cheryshev OG. The Russians had too much vodka last night. :mjhaps:

Didn't bother with neef yaasha Egypt vs Saudi Arabia. :drakekidding:

Waxa maqlay We Wuz Kings neefs threw away a point again in the dying minutes of the game.:kanyehmm:

Can we have a petition to ban North Africa teams from representing us.:snoop:
I think it kinda fair play thing. No team does dirty to other team in the group if it's not decided yet who proceeds to knock out stage.

Macalin M

Out here
I think it kinda fair play thing. No team does dirty to other team in the group if it's not decided yet who proceeds to knock out stage.
Yh that makes sense but it’s gonna be annoying for this as I want to watch both the Spain and Portugal game but i can’t
With my full attention of course I can play it in two screens but that’s not practical

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The Iranian keeper :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

If you ever want the definition of a neef it's him. Getting mad at his teammate and the blunders he's had so far.:russ:

Trending