Official World Cup thread 2018

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Senegal don't know anything but attacking how did they let that goal be scored:mjlol:

I've noticed some defenders don't like clearing the ball. They want to make things happen in their own box for the cameras. It usually costs them neef yasha.:gucciwhat:

SENEGAL SCORED
AdoredFearlessDingo-max-1mb.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Omg Japanese won a goal this is so interesting. These two do realise they shouldn't draw it'll be good for Poland and Colombia

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Shame they drawed. What a waste. Now this is getting confusing but I hope Poland win the next match even though they play worst and I think colombia will win. Since if Poland win then colombia can no way win and hopefully that takes down their passion and momentum and senegal can beat them to go through and then it'll be between Japan and Colombia all to play. Or the other way around if colombia win

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Entertaining game but I've seen Farax's in my local park play better defense than what we witnessed in this game.:ohlord:

Senegal defending has been suspect in the tourney so far tbh. Both goals could've been prevented.
They're too young and inexperienced rn.:francis:

They'll be much better in 2022 WC IA.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Farmers league, who said that? Btw you sound like those dutch comentators, relating every game back to the eredivisie.

A player from the farmers league loses out a loud fart, One that's loud enough you can hear from your TV.

Abdalla: His fart is good it's from Eredivise league.

Trending