Official World Cup thread 2018

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Morocco shouldn't have lost to Iran, they really shot themselves in the foot there. Maybe they can somehow beat Spain, who knows
LOL I feel bad for them but atleast they tried their best unlike Egypt. Iran should pay Morocco to beat Spain that'd be hard but if Iran beat Portugal then Morocco needs to beat Spain for them to go through

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Totally lol. I actually think England are going to win... or well i hope at least anyway. As a West Ham fan, im not used to clebrating victories; lets hope england do well lol
LOL England winning :mjlol:
I'm surprised they beat Tunisia they have no passion and hate each other since they are in different competing clubs. I feel like English players need to play outside England since they all play in the premier league and dislike each other to be able to work well together.

LOL England winning :mjlol:
I'm surprised they beat Tunisia they have no passion and hate each other since they are in different competing clubs. I feel like English players need to play outside England since they all play in the premier league and dislike each other to be able to work well together.

What about Spain who mostly play in La liga?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What about Spain who mostly play in La liga?
Spain players mainly play either Barcelona or real Madrid whereas the English play in many different teams with different rivals between them. Even English clubs fans who rival Tottenham didn't celebrate the 2 goals Harry kane did

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
The Danish?
;;;;.png
:ayaanswag:

Macalin M

Out here
I’m not even bantering England genuinely have a good team. And when we beat Panama we won’t have to beat Belgium to go through

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I’m not even bantering England genuinely have a good team. And when we beat Panama we won’t have to beat Belgium to go through
Yh but England had one of the easier groups. We need to see how they do with beligum to see how they'd do for the rest of the games and if they are good it not. But then again why would they care to play well when they should be guaranteed by then

Trending