Official World Cup thread 2018

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Wow Portugal probably look at Ronaldo as a god can you imagine how far he takes his average team. For now he's way better than Messi since Messi has a good team without him but he still can't show results.

Messi is a fraud my God i know he wishes he played for spain kkkk

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Messi is a fraud my God i know he wishes he played for spain kkkk
Looooool can you imagine. That'd be a scary team. I genuinely don't think Messi is as passionate for Argentina anymore I feel like he gave up he wanted to leave internationally before. Idk why though they can win the world cup

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wow I don't think this ref likes Morocco at all.
Morocco is the better half to be fair. If they keep up the energy they might get another goal

Wow I don't think this ref likes Morocco at all.
Morocco is the better half to be fair. If they keep up the energy they might get another goal
Every game I noticed that the refs are either biased for European or Latin American teams. Middle East, Asian and African teams get shafted.

Portugal midfield have gone missing. Morocco first to every loose ball and dispossessing the Portuguese seemingly at will. They deserve at least a draw.

Portugal won Euro 2016 grinding exactly like this. Yes, it's boring and cynical but they just want the 3 points. They are in this competition to win it. That means playing 7 games in 4 weeks to win the World Cup. For Portugal, they are merely running energy and effort management and playing the long game

Morocco shouldn't have lost to Iran, they really shot themselves in the foot there. Maybe they can somehow beat Spain, who knows

Trending