Official world cup fantasy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You were on top of the league for the longest. I thought you won then I see you finish seventh :hahaidiot:

I need to change my team cos I picked players based on the first fixtures, forget about the rest of the tournament. Griezmann vs Australia with Demebele supplying the goods

Yeah bro I had a good lead. August till like November I was making changes and keeping up with my team but as soon as December hit I somehow lost interest after injuries and Pep was playing with my emotions. Nigga was playing Aguero one week and the next week Jesus:damn:

In January it got worse lol I didn't even log in and we signed Sanchez.
I had Martial and Bailly on my team for the last 4 months one barely played the other was injured. These two niggas were in my starting 11 getting 0 points for 4 months:damn:
Hence why I fell off so bad lmao 

EPL fantasy is no joke lol if you lose focus it's over for you.

IA next season wa dagaal season. No Leicester City shit will happen again.:fredo:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nah bro you do it like right before kick off.

Damn you could've had a decent start cause I don't think anyone else has Russian players. :drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nigga scored his first goal for Russia today how am I supposed to know :damn:

Kkkk
You're only allowed to use bench boost one time so just use it if some of the players on your bench are playing a weak team.

Niggas on the bench might seem useless but walahi they can be helpful at times. You missed one chance lol don't miss another. :fittytousand:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro that guy from the subs :gucciwhat: damn I'm sad walahi about Gazinsky I missed 8 points:liberaltears:

Nigga you could've at least @ me You weren't posting your bench when you posted your team. If I had known I would've told you to start him 8 points is decent FFS.

Nigga you could've at least @ me You weren't posting your bench when you posted your team. If I had known I would've told you to start him 8 points is decent FFS.
It is what it's I pray for God that salah scores and morroco thrash Iran ya rab also I hope Spain beat Portugal

Allah!! everyone just give up
Screenshot_20180614-180247.png
:noneck::farmajoyaab:

Alla I just realized something guys since salah didn't play does that mean the game will automatically substitute him with grizinsky :dwill:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Alhamdulilah no one on the SS fantasy has Ronaldo on their team. :wowsweat:

Imagine how much you'd eat if you got him and captained him. :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending