Attachments

• 20180610_131255.jpg
    20180610_131255.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 273

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
20180611_090426.png

Walle some of y'all naadiyasha boolada aad wadatiin bila bac ba istaag ugu aasi. :damn::lolbron::pachah1:

Koulibally vs Lewandowski. :bell:Hopefully Lewandowski gets a goal attack>defenese.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why do you have navas in goal he'll get trashed by Serbia he's a good goal keeper but he'll concede due to the rest of the team not being good

Ran out of money had to put somene in there. TBH I'm not too fussed about keeper and defense. Obvs some games defense will you get good points but attack is more reliable.

This isn't my final team btw kkk still got few days to make changes.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Nice front 3. Is Musa set to start for Nigeria? I thought he was like second choice.

Kolarov over Godin:ooh:

I don't think Azpi is gonna start for Spain might as well sell him and buy a a good attacking midfielder.

Is Godin starting for Uruguay? This is my first time playing this game man:bell:

20180612_015300.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Is Godin starting for Uruguay? This is my first time playing this game man:bell:

View attachment 47458

Yea bro one of the best CB in the game.

We've had niggas say this is their first time playing and inkaar qabayasha turn out to be good.:ivers:
Just be on the look for your squad lol don't always have the same captain cause ever game is different. Use bench boost when needed if you have players who will get minutes on your bench.

Some niggas put any neefs on the bench without checking if they'e actually back ups or actually water boys who won't step on the field. :drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Might need to go over the rules again and change my team

Nice team. I don't like to have players from the same nation cause if the team has a stinker you're kinda screwed.

I'm guessing most ppl don't have any Russians or Saudis in there teams :cosbyhmm:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
20180614_012929.png

Good luck everybody. I've learned my lesson after bottling the EPL fantasy. It's not how you start the tourney but how you finish. :mjhaps:

View attachment 47581

Good luck everybody. I've learned my lesson after bottling the EPL fantasy. It's not how you start the tourney but how you finish. :mjhaps:

You were on top of the league for the longest. I thought you won then I see you finish seventh :hahaidiot:

I need to change my team cos I picked players based on the first fixtures, forget about the rest of the tournament. Griezmann vs Australia with Demebele supplying the goods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending