Official UK 2019 Election Thread - Tories Win

Who shall you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
MP's pleading for us to vote for them in exchange of support Somaliland is beggjng now?
Oh man,Somalians are one of a kind:gucciwhat:

Zac Goldsmith was likely to loose his seat as a MP but BK's intervention and call for the Somali community to vote for him will increase his likelihood of being reelected . We wish our brother Zac Goldsmith the best.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...-sense-hopelessness-has-gone-fights-increase/
Mastah goldiismith blease rekognice us!! Please we lof ingriiska we lof tori

Muji

VIP
Comrades

The exit polls have never been wrong

The tories have their working majority

The hostile environment will continue, for those of you who are disabled or here on an EU passport, we did the best we could.

I’m disgusted to be British today.

Congratulations to PM Boris Johnson on his historic supermajority win! He is not conservative enough but hopefully this mandate will push him further to the right. A great night for democracy.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I don’t support tories but let’s be real labour were never gonna win.

This country is turning more blue by the second.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Congratulations to PM Boris Johnson on his historic supermajority win! He is not conservative enough but hopefully this mandate will push him further to the right. A great night for democracy.
Just like couple months ago a great win for democracy

your beloved scheer caught up in a scandal again. Imagine if he won ufff :ohlord:

Comrades

The exit polls have never been wrong

The tories have their working majority

The hostile environment will continue, for those of you who are disabled or here on an EU passport, we did the best we could.

I’m disgusted to be British today.
Borrow me 1500 pound so I can get British passport. Thank you mate

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This country is fucked. If scotland left and offered citizenship, i'd leave and watch the country burn. Our votes really meant nothing. The majority were always racist whites and i wonder why they act like they are langaab and fear one immigrant in town.

Looks like allah has opted to punish this island of terrible teeth. I hope we get as far away form this place as possible.

:gucciwhat:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This country is fucked. If scotland left and offered citizenship, i'd leave and watch the country burn. Our votes really meant nothing. The majority were always racist whites and i wonder why they act like they are langaab and fear one immigrant in town.

Looks like allah has opted to punish this island of terrible teeth. I hope we get as far away form this place as possible.

:gucciwhat:

Yall need to hold on, Somalia is still another 10 years away:farmajoyaab: