Official UK 2019 Election Thread - Tories Win

Who shall you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muji

VIP
That's why i'm also sure my family apply to vote by post well before the deadline. We seriously need to be more organised.

Tories want to destroy our country and make us a joke like america.

:farmajoyaab:

I’m literally calling people to remind them to vote

U should too

Muji

VIP
0AB8A60C-89DD-43DC-8AD1-1E6E487128D2.jpeg

DRACO

VIP
Somalilanders

You should consider voting for MP’s in seats where the MP is part of the APPGSomaliland, or the MP is pro Somaliland (whatever their party).

DRACO

VIP
Looooooooooooooool

No one knows what somaliland is now sit down
All the major political parties in the UK are pro somaliland .They all want votes from the British Somaliland community, from Farage to Corbyn. I voted labour because i'm not a fan of Boris. However if my MP was a Tory and pro Somaliland (e.g. Zac Goldsmith) i would have no problem voting for him/her.

Muji

VIP
All the major political parties in the UK are pro somaliland .They all want votes from the British Somaliland community, from Farage to Corbyn. I voted labour because i'm not a fan of Boris. However if my MP was a Tory and pro Somaliland (e.g. Zac Goldsmith) i would have no problem voting for him/her.

Lol they would recognise somaliland and then deport you there. Nothing is ever without a catch with the Tories. Zac Goldsmith is the man who ran a racist Islamophobia election against the London mayor. Don’t get into bed with nazis for some hellhole with three roads.

Will you be asking the Australian aboriginals for recognition next? Or the Mexican cartel? Stop begging people it’s getting embarrassing.

DRACO

VIP
Lol they would recognise somaliland and then deport you there. Nothing is ever without a catch with the Tories. Zac Goldsmith is the man who ran a racist Islamophobia election against the London mayor. Don’t get into bed with nazis for some hellhole with three roads.

Will you be asking the Australian aboriginals for recognition next? Or the Mexican cartel? Stop begging people it’s getting embarrassing.
MP's pleading for us to vote for them in exchange of support Somaliland is beggjng now?
Oh man,Somalians are one of a kind:gucciwhat:

Zac Goldsmith was likely to loose his seat as a MP but BK's intervention and call for the Somali community to vote for him will increase his likelihood of being reelected . We wish our brother Zac Goldsmith the best.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...-sense-hopelessness-has-gone-fights-increase/

No party has come out in favor of somaliland and it seems our isaaq friends really has hard time to understand why no western country would back a tribe in Africa to have their own country. It would set a terrible precedent. These young isaaqis licking white mans ass will go the same way the kurds went. Despite all the ass kissing kurds did, they got thrown away for Turkey because the west will always look at the bigger picture. Somalia being united and not having tribe building nations is bigger than any isaq bragging about once being owned by brits, Sorry to be this harsh @Knowles. Have a word with your people

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Oh snap I forgot about that campaign. Even his own party members condemned him.

DRACO

VIP
No party has come out in favor of somaliland and it seems our isaaq friends really has hard time to understand why no western country would back a tribe in Africa to have their own country. It would set a terrible precedent. These young isaaqis licking white mans ass will go the same way the kurds went. Despite all the ass kissing kurds did, they got thrown away for Turkey because the west will always look at the bigger picture. Somalia being united and not having tribe building nations is bigger than any isaq bragging about once being owned by brits, Sorry to be this harsh @Knowles. Have a word with your people
Many of those of Somalian descent like you live in a alternate reality . I'm not going to waste time trying to convince you you're wrong. My post was to remind Somalilanders to vote tactically for their best interests. Anyway lets not turn this thread into British Somalilander vs British Somalian and stick to the topic.

Muji

VIP
MP's pleading for us to vote for them in exchange of support Somaliland is beggjng now?

Zac Goldsmith was likely to loose his seat as a MP but BK's intervention and call for the Somali community to vote for him will increase his likelihood of being reelected . We wish our brother Zac Goldsmith the best.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...-sense-hopelessness-has-gone-fights-increase/

Lol yes because Richmond is full of Somalis. Your were a prop used to disguise their grenfell and Windrush Troubles. Enjoy being just a prop.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol yes because Richmond is full of Somalis. Your were a prop used to disguise their grenfell and Windrush Troubles. Enjoy being just a prop.
Lol. They used the windrush ppl and discarded them like trash. They will do the same to coonmalis easily.

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Many of those of Somalian descent like you live in a alternate reality . I'm not going to waste time trying to convince you you're wrong. My post was to remind Somalilanders to vote tactically for their best interests. Anyway lets not turn this thread into British Somalilander vs British Somalian and stick to the topic.
And im saying if their interest is somalialand becoming independent, then they are wasting their time. Even the kurds who has far longer history and attempts havent been able to get recognition, Why? Because it destabilize the region and not worth it. Its exactly the same with Somalialand, It will create chaos in Africa hence why it wont get anywhere.

And I dont know what nonsense your parents tell you, but you sure as hell dont deserve it nor have you experienced anywhere near the ill you lot seem to think. there are many many people across the world who has had it worst and never got their own country.,

Barely any somalis in his constituency lol nevermind hardcore landers

Muji

VIP
Comrades we have a few more hours left to vote

Remember if the tories are in a hung parliament today no one will join a coalition with them because of their stance on brexit.

The Tory part will be destroyed for a generation. Please vote! Or don’t complain when you have to pay to use the NHS

Boris Johnson might lose his seat.

:ooh::ooh::damn::damn:

Only needs a 5% swing to labour and apparently there is a surge of youth voting.

Last edited:

Trending