Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mouthwatering ties ngl.
Madrid vs City :eek:
Atleti vs Lpool :z1banet:
Dortmund vs Paris :geek:
Chelsea vs Bayern :mad:
Tottenham vs Leipzig (two young ferocious teams... excellent tie).

Best R16 EVER.

Best R16??? Relax man beside the RM and City game the rest meh. AM isn’t the same old AM. Chelsea won’t beat Bayern. Paris will smack BVB. We all know Mou is gonna kill that tie with parking the bus.

Exodus

Alienist
Best R16??? Relax man beside the RM and City game the rest meh. AM isn’t the same old AM. Chelsea won’t beat Bayern. Paris will smack BVB. We all know Mou is gonna kill that tie with parking the bus.
Bayern has a dogshit defense, Chelsea could easily do serious damage there.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
AM and it’s stingy defense came through. Allowed 0 shots on target. The away leg is gonna be tough tho. If they do what do best and don’t make silly mistakes they can go through.

PSG and BVB :whew::wow:Haaland with two goals and Neymar with a crucial away goal for PSG. I knew this tie would be closer than a lot of people thought.

BVB is a fun team to watch man. Too bad
Hakimi is gonna go back Real Madrid that kid is a beast.

Looking forward to Spuds vs RB Leipzig. Idk how Spuds are gonna cope with no Son and Kane. Probably gonna have Lucas as a false 9 with Alli behind him.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
CL footy and big booties is what we live for lads :trumpsmirk:

Predictions for today:
PSG 3-2 Dortmund

Lfc 2-0 Atleti

Who’s winning the CL? @Atoore Baadiye @HanadR6 @Karim

It’s hard to predict Walahi.:damn:
For me top 4 teams are Liverpool, Real Madrid, Bayern and PSG.

I’ll go with Real Madrid winning. Hazard is back for them and sheikh Zidane is a different beast in the knock outs.

Exodus

Alienist
It’s hard to predict Walahi.:damn:
For me top 4 teams are Liverpool, Real Madrid, Bayern and PSG.

I’ll go with Real Madrid winning. Hazard is back for them and sheikh Zidane is a different beast in the knock outs.
Hazard can’t even see his own penis the fat f*ck, wallahi the audacity of the guy to sign for Real Madrid and come into the season overweight, yaab :draketf:

I got my money on Liverpool, the Anfield factor is too big to ignore, that place on champions league nights is legendary.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hazard can’t even see his own penis the fat f*ck, wallahi the audacity of the guy to sign for Real Madrid and come into the season overweight, yaab :draketf:

I got my money on Liverpool, the Anfield factor is too big to ignore, that place on champions league nights is legendary.
You ain’t gotta do Hazard like that ffs. :deadpeter::damn:Ngl bro I thought he was gonna hit the field running and doing mad things but dude went to Madrid fat. :damn:

As for Liverpool they’re a good shout to win but I feel like Simeone has them right where he wants them. :manny: After what that naag Robertson said I hope AM goes through that guy is hella annoying man. One CL and league medal soon and the guy brags like he’s been winning for a decade.

Exodus

Alienist
You ain’t gotta do Hazard like that ffs. :deadpeter::damn:Ngl bro I thought he was gonna hit the field running and doing mad things but dude went to Madrid fat. :damn:

As for Liverpool they’re a good shout to win but I feel like Simeone has them right where he wants them. :manny: After what that naag Robertson said I hope AM goes through that guy is hella annoying man. One CL and league medal soon and the guy brags like he’s been winning for a decade.
Real Madrid took a fat L with Hazard, Imagine signing a guy for £100 million for him to turn up like this man. He's got a bigger booty than Kim Kardashian ffs :urgh:

EAvyDmFXsAAvgYQ.jpg

Robertson is a great player but turned into a dickhead recently, especially the way he pushes players into the side of the pitch to get them injured, xaasid wallahi.

And for the Tottenham game today, inshallah Leipzig karbash them, no Son + Kane for the rest of the season :drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Real Madrid took a fat L with Hazard, Imagine signing a guy for £100 million for him to turn up like this man. He's got a bigger booty than Kim Kardashian ffs :urgh:

EAvyDmFXsAAvgYQ.jpg

Robertson is a great player but turned into a dickhead recently, especially the way he pushes players into the side of the pitch to get them injured, xaasid wallahi.

And for the Tottenham game today, inshallah Leipzig karbash them, no Son + Kane for the rest of the season :drakelaugh:

Nigga was out there in the summer looking like Higuain :damn::bell: I really hope he isn’t a flop smh. :gucciwhat:

Bro RB Leipzig is such a fun team to watch.:banderas:

Need Mou crying today IA.

Macalin M

Out here
Sxb we got dominated until the last 15 minutes
Pretty boring game tbh. Leipzig play good when recovering the ball. It’s like watching Liverpool at the start of Klopps reign. So much energy in the press.

you guys were passengers for the most part and turned up only towards the end.

Lamela has shown he should start I reckon

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Pretty boring game tbh. Leipzig play good when recovering the ball. It’s like watching Liverpool at the start of Klopps reign. So much energy in the press.

you guys were passengers for the most part and turned up only towards the end.

Lamela has shown he should start I reckon
Yup they didn’t let us breath. The problem with coco is that he can’t stay fit same with ndombele whos probably our best player after lo celso.

I think we still have chance cause football is a funny old game

Trending