Official UEFA Champions League thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I think Spuds can still win this tie but the problem is Spuds defense is unreliable. :susp:

Man I can’t believe how cheap Werner and Partey are. Whoever buys them is gonna have gems on their hands.

Valencia :deadpeter::draketf:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Barca are dusted bmt Rakitic makes me sick makes me xunqaac croatian wanker abihii ha waso we need ARTHUR AND ANSU

hussein

Akh Right movement
I’m a barca fan. And I’m really proud of our 1-1 draw against Naples. Last time barca scored an away goal was back in 2015 against Bayern

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I’m a barca fan. And I’m really proud of our 1-1 draw against Naples. Last time barca scored an away goal was back in 2015 against Bayern
ter Stegen with two crucial saves. :wow:
Napoli biggest problem when they face a big team in the round of 16 is they aren’t clinical enough.:snoop:
This team get yours hope up only to bottle it.

As for Chelski :drakekidding: They shouldn’t have even made it out of the group stage. If those bum ass Rodrigo and Gomez were on their game against Chelski it would’ve been Ajax who went through instead of Chelski.

Chelski is the most overrated club in the top 5 leagues. United and Spuds bottled so many chances to get them off 4th. They’ve been riding their luck but it’ll run out soon.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
ter Stegen with two crucial saves :wow:
Napoli biggest problem when they face a big team in the round of 16 is they aren’t clinical enough.:snoop:

As for Chelski :drakekidding: They shouldn’t have even made it out of the group stage. If those bum ass Rodrigo and Gomez were on their game against Chelski it would’ve been Ajax who went through instead of Chelski.

Chelski is the most overrated club in the top 5 leagues. United and Spuds bottled so many chances to get them off 4th. They’ve been riding their luck but it’ll run out soon.
Napoli still has a chance of going through. Barca been average all season and their midfield is trash.

chelski where 13 points above us at one point but like you said both united and spurs are keep on bottling but the former actually won their last game

Exodus

Alienist
ter Stegen with two crucial saves. :wow:

I'm calling it now, Arteta's tricky reds will find a way to finish in the top 4 this season, you can bet on it :mjohreally:

Barca are garbage, they're not winning the CL. I think whoever wins the Real v City tie is gonna win the competition.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm calling it now, Arteta's tricky reds will find a way to finish in the top 4 this season, you can bet on it :mjohreally:
This what I love about Assanal fans. You guys are delusional and always hopeful but it’s the hope that always kills you in the end.:deadpeter:
Bro have you seen your April schedule?
B19A4B33-8636-4F43-899C-F76AC577489A.jpeg

United, Spuds abd Chelski are tight for 4th and 5th. Wolves and Sheffield United have better chance than you guys.:pachah1:

Exodus

Alienist
This what I love about Assanal fans. You guys are delusional and always hopeful but it’s the hope that always kills you in the end.:deadpeter:
Bro have you seen your April schedule?
View attachment 95855
United, Spuds abd Chelski are tight for 4th and 5th. Wolves and Sheffield United have better chance than you guys.:pachah1:
Easy 12/12 points bro, we got the next Roberto Carlos and R9
https%3A%2F%2Fpaininthearsenal.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1195207894-850x560.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Napoli still has a chance of going through. Barca been average all season and their midfield is trash.

chelski where 13 points above us at one point but like you said both united and spurs are keep on bottling but the former actually won their last game
Lmao we’ve been bottling all this long keep in mind you guys have with hit with injuries yet they’re only 3 and 4 points ahead of us. :drakekidding:Fat Frank time is running out bro we have him where we want him. :wow1:

Exodus

Alienist
Ffs bro Saka is so good. :wow: He needs to sign that contract soon tho.

Bro, tell me how many 18-year-olds get 10 assists in all comps? Arsenal got a great crop of young players; Saka, Martinelli, Willock, Nketiah, Guendouzi are all top players. Add in a young coach in Arteta, and we're going places.

2020-21 is Arsenal's comeback SZN, league title incoming

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Bro, tell me how many 18-year-olds get 10 assists in all comps? Arsenal got a great crop of young players; Saka, Martinelli, Willock, Nketiah, Guendouzi are all top players. Add in a young coach in Arteta, and we're going places.

2020-21 is Arsenal's comeback SZN, league title incoming

I only rate Saka.:manny: I like him and
Alphonso Davies. Two of my favorite teenage defenders. :wow1:

As for Arteta he needs backing or he won’t take you anywhere. Idk how well he’s gonna get a long with your board as he needs to sell and also bring in players that fit his system. I like his style of play a lot.

Exodus

Alienist
I only rate Saka.:manny: I like him and
Alphonso Davies. Two of my favorite teenage defenders. :wow1:

As for Arteta he needs backing or he won’t take you anywhere. Idk how well he’s gonna get a long with your board as he needs to sell and also bring in players that fit his system. I like his style of play a lot.
lineup (2).png

This is my dream squad, Lacazette, Sokratis and Mustafi sold to bolster our summer transfer budget. This team IMO would finish top 4 easy and be ready to mount a title challenge the season after

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
View attachment 95861

This is my dream squad, Lacazette, Sokratis and Mustafi sold to bolster our summer transfer budget. This team IMO would finish top 4 easy and be ready to mount a title challenge the season after
Grealish dkm you’re not getting him. The other names are attainable for you.
You’re still rebuilding sxb top 6 should be your goal not top 4.
Chelski, United, Spuds, Liverpool and Citeh are all ahead of you in every way.

Exodus

Alienist
Grealish dkm you’re not getting him. The other names are attainable for you.
You’re still rebuilding sxb top 6 should be your goal not top 4.
Chelski, United, Spuds, Liverpool and Citeh are all ahead of you in every way.
Spurs cycle is over, their Belgian duo CB's are getting old, Kane + Son + Dele are gonna leave to big clubs to win trophies.

United? dkm bro, your Norweigan PE teacher ain't getting United CL football

City's mercenaries are gonna leave after the CL ban, and Pep's going to Juve

Fat Frank can't coach a defense to save his life, Arteta's a far superior coach.

LFC is gonna win the league again, but they are gonna tire out after 2 seasons of Klopp's crazy gegenpress.

The class of Arsenal shall prevail over all these scrub clubs, the PL is finally coming to the Emirates :trumpsmirk:

Trending