Official UEFA Champions League thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Spurs cycle is over, their Belgian duo CB's are getting old, Kane + Son + Dele are gonna leave to big clubs to win trophies.

United? dkm bro, your Norweigan PE teacher ain't getting United CL football

City's mercenaries are gonna leave after the CL ban, and Pep's going to Juve

Fat Frank can't coach a defense to save his life, Arteta's a far superior coach.

LFC is gonna win the league again, but they are gonna tire out after 2 seasons of Klopp's crazy gegenpress.

The class of Arsenal shall prevail over all these scrub clubs, the PL is finally coming to the Emirates :trumpsmirk:
You really think we’re gonna keep Ole?:childplease::drakekidding:
We’re getting Poch in the summer. :rejoice:

Nah Spuds are gonna improve. Don’t think Levy would’ve hired Mou if he wasn’t gonna back him in the summer.

Fat Frank will be backed too. I said Arsenal won’t get top 4 because your owners are stingy af. United and Chelski boards splash money unlike your board lol.

hussein

Akh Right movement
I'm calling it now, Arteta's tricky reds will find a way to finish in the top 4 this season, you can bet on it :mjohreally:

Barca are garbage, they're not winning the CL. I think whoever wins the Real v City tie is gonna win the competition.
you think real gaydrid has a chance of wining the champion league lmao..... gaydrid and man city both have no chance

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Madrid shit the bed!

1-0 up in the 78th minute and within 6-7 minutes they are two goals down with a red card to Ramos
:faysalwtf: They’ve become bottlers lately. And the neef Ramos gets his old hair cut back and gets red card. :mjlaugh:

Sterling changed the game for Citeh.:wow: I feel like Citeh is gonna do damage to Madrid in the second leg.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
“So, verily, with every difficulty there is relief”

Quran 94:5 (Surah Al-Inshirah)
Horta Kepa is out of favor with Fat Frank now miyaa? You really spent 72 mill on that bum when you could’ve got someone like Onana.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
KDB is too good, top 5 player ITW IMO @Figo, agree?
Ngl it depends on what you base on this rank? How important a player is? His form? Leadership?

For me top 5 in no order my top 5 is
Kylian
VVD
CR7
Messi
KDB

Take these 5 players out of their teams and you’ll see how much they miss them.

Exodus

Alienist
Ngl it depends on what you base on this rank? How important a player is? His form? Leadership?

For me top 5 in no order my top 5 is
Kylian
VVD
CR7
Messi
KDB

Take these 5 players out of their teams and you’ll see how much they miss them.
Mbappe over Neymar? You're 'avin a laugh mate

It's;

Messi
VVD
Neymar
KDB
CR7

In order as well :gaasdrink:

Horta Kepa is out of favor with Fat Frank now miyaa? You really spent 72 mill on that bum when you could’ve got someone like Onana.

We have much bigger problems then kepa. Bar the 2nd half yesterday, willy was pretty decent.

This summer will make it or break it for us. If we go out and get the right players and not average/panic-buys, the resurgence will begin. Otherwise, next season gonna be another write off.

Ziyech coming in is a big step in the right direction...but we’ll see what happens come may & onwards.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mbappe over Neymar? You're 'avin a laugh mate

It's;

Messi
VVD
Neymar
KDB
CR7

In order as well :gaasdrink:
Neymar is one of my fav players but he’s either injured or taking time off to pipe his sister :mjhaps:hence why I picked the reliable Mbappe.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We have much bigger problems then kepa. Bar the 2nd half yesterday, willy was pretty decent.

This summer will make it or break it for us. If we go out and get the right players and not average/panic-buys, the resurgence will begin. Otherwise, next season gonna be another write off.

Ziyech coming in is a big step in the right direction...but we’ll see what happens come may & onwards.

You already started well by adding Ziyech :salute: Just need to finish of strong the rest of the way. You don’t wanna be like us who take 3 months to sign two players. :francis:

Trending

Latest posts