Official UEFA Champions League thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What a masterclass from Simeone. :wow:
Clutch subs to win the game.:wow1:

That scrub Gomez getting exposed and the garac Robertson losing on his birthday. :rejoice::ahh:

Great Wednesday.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This is a great day for every single football fan across the world unless your @beenleey. The Anfield Myth is over

As a Barca fan I'd like to congratulate Diego Simeone and his Atletico Madrid boys for this great service to Humanity.
tenor.gif

tartered-form-is-temporary-ofooty-goal-shit-is-permanent-liverpool-24072253.png

hussein

Akh Right movement
This is a great day for every single football fan across the world unless your @beenleey. The Anfield Myth is over

As a Barca fan I'd like to congratulate Diego Simeone and his Atletico Madrid boys for this great service to Humanity.
tenor.gif

As a barca fan, I wasn’t rooting for both teams because both of these team eliminated us. I actually wanted Liverpool to lose so barca could have a chance to play them again and get revenge

hussein

Akh Right movement

tenor.gif

The most feared stadium will always be the camp nou. Last time barca lost over their was back in 2013.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
As a barca fan, I wasn’t rooting for both teams because both of these team eliminated us. I actually wanted Liverpool to lose so barca could have a chance to play them again and get revenge
We have 0 hate for Atleti though. Even if we beat Liverpool we would have to shut them out to make it a reverse Anfield. Our defense is to shit to do that.

hussein

Akh Right movement
We have 0 hate for Atleti though. Even if we beat Liverpool we would have to shut them out to make it a reverse Anfield. Our defense is to shit to do that.

The big reason why Liverpool beat us 4-0 was because of that stupid coach valverde. He has no tactics whatsoever and yeah the defense was bad as well. I’ve always hated atletico Madrid. Only time I support them is against Real Madrid and psg

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The big reason why Liverpool beat us 4-0 was because of that stupid coach valverde. He has no tactics whatsoever and yeah the defense was bad as well. I’ve always hated atletico Madrid. Only time I support them is against Real Madrid and psg
Atleti is chill. f*ck PSG they aren't even rivals lol don't mention them anywhere near a club like Real.

hussein

Akh Right movement
Atleti is chill. f*ck PSG they aren't even rivals lol don't mention them anywhere near a club like Real.
I say psg because they’re arrogant and that snake Neymar left for them cause of the money. I’ve hated them since that 4-0 defeat but we eventually made a comeback. I hope Atleti faces psg now.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I say psg because they’re arrogant and that snake Neymar left for them cause of the money. I’ve hated them since that 4-0 defeat but we eventually made a comeback. I hope Atleti faces psg now.
I want Barca vs PSG :banderas:
Neymar and Kylian masterclasses:ahh:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Liverpool losing thanks to another flop keeper who left West Ham as a free agent :mjlaugh: all that's left is the virus to cancel the season

Macalin M

Out here
Liverpool losing thanks to another flop keeper who left West Ham as a free agent :mjlaugh: all that's left is the virus to cancel the season
If they cancel the season, champions league and the euros because of this stupid virus I’m gonna be pissed.

taking away our football because of a cold.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If they cancel the season, champions league and the euros because of this stupid virus I’m gonna be pissed.

taking away our football because of a cold.
Liverpool won't win the league though. That would be hilarious

Trending