Official Today's Canadian election results

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was an absolute massacre of the Conservatives. How many cabinet ministers have lost their seats?

Even Mulcair is trailing his own seat.

An absolute massacre.

There will be 200 Liberal seats.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ahmed Hussen's haters were circulating this flyer on election day. I doubt the NDP would be behind something like this.

IMG_20151020_152810.jpg

They even photoshopped an image of him with the gay flag.

IMG_20151020_152805.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Somali were behind this. :uCkf6mf:

Attachments

• IMG_20151020_152805.jpg
    IMG_20151020_152805.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 132

Duchess

VIP
Ahmed Hussen is pro gay marriage. He's very liberal. I know him well

I don't care if he's pro gay marriage. I support gay marriage in Canada too. What I'm saying is, the NDP wouldn't use that as an insult. It's clear who was trying to sabotage him but they failed. :dance:

Duchess, respectfully, why would you be pro gay marriage in Canada? I'm personally not against it cuz there's no point here, but pro? I'm indifferent. Meh.

I get as a politician you of course have to be, I don't blame him.

Conservatives never had a chance in Ottawa. Every other person in Ottawa is a bureaucrat.

Abdul Abdi was just a sacrificial lamb

Duchess

VIP
Duchess, respectfully, why would you be pro gay marriage in Canada? I'm personally not against it cuz there's no point here, but pro? I'm indifferent. Meh.

I get as a politician you of course have to be, I don't blame him.

Because marriage isn't a religious institution in this country. If Atheists, Buddhists, Wiccans, Muslims etc can get married, what legal standing do they have to deny two consenting adults from getting married?

Status
Not open for further replies.