OFFICIAL THREAD:Warsame vs Noor election results ( Duchess on high blood meds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Explain the beef

Warsame is accused by Ilhan Omar and her supporters of exposing her family secrets to the world. He and his right hand man, Abdi Salah, are said to be the owners of this website. :lolbron:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Enjoy it! There are about to be a lot of depressed people crying on Facebook. :chrisfreshhah:
I bet somewhere Sabri is cracking his knuckles and counting all the es he has to beat up tomorrow. I looooove the thought of it. It's going to be a good week!!' :drakelaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Screenshot_20171107-225822~2.png

:mjlol::russ::dead:

Can you explain both of their platforms and what exactly they have promised to the somali community?

I'm assuming the guy that lost was appealing to the khanis community :russ:

Both sides pandered to the LGBT community, however Abdi Warsame used Ilhan&Noor's smear campaign to his benefit. They released a joint statement calling him out about being against LGBT, Warsame's supporters used that statement up and down all of Ward 6 to convince Somalis he was the right choice and it worked. Meanwhile, when cadaan liberals confronted him about being anti-LGBT, he vehemently denied the claims. He really outsmarted them and now they can't accept that he's won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts