OFFICIAL THREAD:Warsame vs Noor election results ( Duchess on high blood meds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilhan supports the s.
:ohdamn:

I thought lgbt supporting xalimos what a thing only in my uni msa and sspot. The disease is widespread ileen.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
ilhan supports the s.
:ohdamn:

I thought lgbt supporting xalimos what a thing only in my uni msa and sspot. The disease is widespread ileen.

What's wrong with you ? Why are mocking a dead warlord (AUN) on your profile ?

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Being a Muslim politician is NA these days. You have to come out and state your support for Qomuluuudhs and rock that rainbow flag :farmajoyaab:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Correct!

The moment of truth is here for @Duchess

She is on standby next to a mental institute in Dixon and Weston rd

Menace, polls close soon. Since you are Sabri's paid operative on SSpot, how are you and Team Noor feeling? This might be the perfect time for you to shoot your shot with Ilhan. :lolbron:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Lol you cant even say you only support traditional marriage these days or else you will be labelled a nazi. I remember not too long ago, the most liberal politicians used to go as far as civil union. Now we at niggas wanting to have the right to use women bathroom because thier deluded mind told em they were "born in the wrong body". Watch, this will be perfectly fine in a year or two.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace, polls close soon. Since you are Sabri's paid operative on SSpot, how are you and Team Noor feeling? This might be the perfect time for you to shoot your shot with Ilhan. :lolbron:

I am a neutral political analyst :mjpls:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Fingers crossed Warsame pulls it through, I would hate that prick Sabri to get his way.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh lord the disabled one is hilarious, he called Noor " Raila Odinga" and " Ma Quuste" :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts