OFFICIAL THREAD:Warsame vs Noor election results ( Duchess on high blood meds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Duchess is monitoring this election near a Toronto mental facility. She intends to go in that facility in the event that Warsame loses tonight. It highly likely he will lose thanks to Ilhan and her wife Ahmed who have raged a war of scorched earth policy on Warsame

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ilhan and Noor ( looks like this
rmx-long-neck_fb_1704175.jpg

Have gone to the length of beggin Qoomu-luudh to vote for them
Ciil ey u qabaan for ex husband of @Duchess they've gone overboard with Qoomu-luudhnimo

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ilhan and Noor ( looks like this
rmx-long-neck_fb_1704175.jpg

Have gone to the length of beggin Qoomu-luudh to vote for them
Ciil ey u qabaan for ex husband of @Duchess they've gone overboard with Qoomu-luudhnimo

This is nothing more than a desperate, last ditch attempt by Ilhan, Noor and the rest of Team Sabri because they know how poorly they did in early voting.

Abdi Warsame supports marriage equality and reiterated his stance.

“I want to affirm clearly that I absolutely stand with and support the
Minneapolis LGBTQ community. At just the start of this year, I coauthored a resolution to form the city’s first Transgender Equity Council, and I have always supported marriage equality. Love between two consenting adults is an amazing thing, something that should always be celebrated.”

I said that then and I stand by those words today: I support full marriage
equality for all Minnesotans. Any person who tells you otherwise is trying to deceive you in the last days of this campaign. Those negative tactics are exactly what we need to reject.

http://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/mpls-seward/messages/topic/33TmoulKJ5hxhQOI5c3gl1/

What will they try to claim next?:hillarybiz:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This ardent supporter of Ilhan and Noor guy voted yesterday
IMG_4473.jpg
IMG_4474.jpg

Do you know him @Duchess ? He lives in MN and he is an advisor to that camp

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What does this mean ?

How do we know who's voting for who ?

We know based on who is employing desperate tactics to try to sway voters. Most of the early voters were Somali and Warsame's camp worked hard to bring out their people, while Noor and the rest of Sabri's concubine including the no job having purse holder Mr Ilhan were busy showing off about being Starbucks customer of the week.

Warsame has run a clean campaign while Noor and his supporters have tried every dirty trick in the book to sway non-Somali votes against Warsame. Ilhan reposted a video with a bias Somali to English translation of Abdi Warsame's commentary, only to delete it a few hours later when Somalis called her out for her flat out lies. See below for the post.

IMG_20171107_091515.jpg

I wonder how far they will try to take this lbgtq rights angle? Should we expect Ahmed Hirsi to come out as trans?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We know based on who is employing desperate tactics to try to sway voters. Most of the early voters were Somali and Warsame's camp worked hard to bring out their people, while Noor and the rest of Sabri's concubine including the no job having purse holder Mr Ilhan were busy showing off about being Starbucks customer of the week.

Warsame has run a clean campaign while Noor and his supporters have tried every dirty trick in the book to sway non-Somali votes against Warsame. Ilhan reposted a video with a bias Somali to English translation of Abdi Warsame's commentary, only to delete it a few hours later when Somalis called her out for her flat out lies. See below for the post.

View attachment 33635

I wonder how far they will try to take this lbgtq rights angle? Should we expect Ahmed Hirsi to come out as trans?

Those typos

:farmajoyaab:

Embarrassing

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

View attachment 33635

View attachment 33635

BlushingIdealEeve-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.