OFFICIAL STATE Visit to TURKEY by Uncle Menace begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
66E1F988-B0E1-4467-A99B-42E144489780.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
REPORTING LIVE FROM AMSTERDAM AIRPORT:

I’ve just discovered another Semi-3rd world Western European nation. Holly crap! Their restroom are identical to Hargeisa

Do we have Dutch Geeljires. For far too long we didn’t know that your nation was a sick dying once a world power nation. I’m glad I’ve discovered your misery.

LONG LIVE THE USA!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I would like to apologize to my Canadian audience. Besides your killing one another and addiction to Hennessy you guys and us (US Geeljires) are living this planet’s most advanced countries.

For all practical purposes the Netherlands is a in parallel with the UK in terms of different sliding into 3rd world status.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I would like to apologize to my Canadian audience. Besides your killing one another and addiction to Hennessy you guys and us (US Geeljires) are living this planet’s most advanced countries.

For all practical purposes the Netherlands is a in parallel with the UK in terms of different sliding into 3rd world status.

With that large population of immigrants, Europeans are sliding into poor countries. I feel really bad for the West, they don't deserve it to be honest.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What kind of Gaajo Airlines is this :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: It’s the last dictator of Europe’s national airline
4A13D50C-F0EE-4785-961A-12427C829B55.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
With that large population of immigrants, Europeans are sliding into poor countries. I feel really bad for the West, they don't deserve it to be honest.

I agree. They dont deserve it. But hey maybe Africa will be like Europe in the future, and ALL immigrants will again immigrate.

@R.Kelly

Where are the pictures mate? Leave President Farmaajo alone. You know he is a Muslim Brotherhood member and Sultan Erdogan might unleash his security services on you. No more tweets as Farmaajo.

I know the brother said he was flying out to Turkey but it’s been a while since we heard from him :patrice:

Did he land there safely? Did he walk into a Somalia embassy and get Khashoggied? We know Farmaajo probably hates him for impersonating him on twitter .

@R.Kelly or did you just take one of those cheap tickets with like 3 stops before you get to your destination ?

Hopefully the brother is chilling somewhere in Turkey eating the delicious Turkish food and filling the heads of young Turkish women with lies about his vast fortune and his nobility in Somalia.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He’s in Turkey with his side chick looking for Groupon coupons he can use for Turkish bath house!

He’s in Turkey with his side chick looking for Groupon coupons he can use for Turkish bath house!

That guy is living the good life I tell you. No worries stress free life. He probably found the whole trip off of Groupon they got some pretty nice deals

Didn’t see these updates I though our brother r kelly had gotten killed in an embassy Saudi style. Farmaajo has been taking notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts