OFFICIAL STATE Visit to TURKEY by Uncle Menace begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know the brother said he was flying out to Turkey but it’s been a while since we heard from him :patrice:

Did he land there safely? Did he walk into a Somalia embassy and get Khashoggied? We know Farmaajo probably hates him for impersonating him on twitter .

@R.Kelly or did you just take one of those cheap tickets with like 3 stops before you get to your destination ?

I have made it safely at late at night Turkish time.

I swear the Turks are the best.

Real story and I ain’t embellishing it WALAHI.

I got to the Passport control desk...a beautiful young lady was the Passport control agent. She takes my American passport, looks at it and says “Somali”. I quickly went into defensive mode thinking I was in Dubai with the deplorable Arabs and so I said “originally”. I said this because I’ve noticed Arabs like to say this to belittle us when we visit their cottdham countries but in this case this girl was saying it to me in the most sincere healt felt welcome. She smiled and repeated “Somali Maashalah! Welcome to Turkey!”. Me realizing that it was out of love I quickly said “LONG LIVE Erdogan”. And she said “inshlaah “.

Here is me asking direction to the Metro at the airport

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He’s in Turkey with his side chick looking for Groupon coupons he can use for Turkish bath house!

She hurt my feelings because I refuse to take a Taxi. I wanted to take the Metro. She called me a cheapskate. Like that would hurt my feelings.

Spend $5 to get to my hotel :chrisfreshhah: At the airport we had to exchange dollar into a Lira and I told her pull out your $20 cause we need the local currency but we don’t wanna exchange that much of it right now because the airport rate is a daylight robbery. She pulled out a $20 and exchanged it :hemad::hemad::hemad:

I have made it safely at late at night Turkish time.

I swear the Turks are the best.

Real story and I ain’t embellishing it WALAHI.

I got to the Passport control desk...a beautiful young lady was the Passport control agent. She takes my American passport, looks at it and says “Somali”. I quickly went into defensive mode thinking I was in Dubai with the deplorable Arabs and so I said “originally”. I said this because I’ve noticed Arabs like to say this to belittle us when we visit their cottdham countries but in this case this girl was saying it to me in the most sincere healt felt welcome. She smiled and repeated “Somali Maashalah! Welcome to Turkey!”. Me realizing that it was out of love I quickly said “LONG LIVE Erdogan”. And she said “inshlaah “.

Here is me asking direction to the Metro at the airport

Alx you made it safe bro. That lady giving you the directions was sweet Mashallah a dirty Arab would have given you an attitude and hard time. Walaal you need to dive into Turkish nightlife head first go get you some Turkish delight if you know what I mean. You know what they say when in Rome do as the romans do.......or in your case Turkey / Turks

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I seriously think that I’ve run into Xaliimo prostitutes last night. They looked like prostitutes. I was at the counter of my hotel when these young xaliimos with Western clothing and shady make up came in. They walked to a black guy who I think was a Sudanese/Chadian. He was talking to them like their Pimp. I was too tired to observe further but I think they were up to no good.

GUYS! over all the people are awesome. Tell me why they know so much abt cottdham Somalia ? They keep saying “ahhh Somaliiii! Mogadishu! Guuud guuud”.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
UPDATE:

I apologize to the Somali nation for suspecting some females were Somali prostitutes. I discovered that they were Ethiopians.

This morning, at the hotel breakfast I ran into the guy I thought was their Pimp and we chatted. Come to find out that he is an Ethiopian and they were Ethiopian

UPDATE:

I apologize to the Somali nation for suspecting some females were Somali prostitutes. I discovered that they were Ethiopians.

This morning, at the hotel breakfast I ran into the guy I thought was their Pimp and we chatted. Come to find out that he is an Ethiopian and they were Ethiopian

So what’s their price ?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
UPDATE:

I hope your are honoring your host by listening to this on repeat.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Reiko i meed you here..I’m about to go inside the Somali consulate.if u don’t hear from me more than 5 min go to the US embassy

1AC315F5-E891-4FFD-99E9-E02F8F09434A.jpeg

00DFC29F-1F5A-4D96-80F0-0BBF67C2CC88.jpeg

78AD0FEE-5AD2-44AB-9379-7E186918C54E.jpeg

25D271DC-5B54-4A14-9571-F3F65A30E4D1.jpeg

C26D6036-B04D-4EC4-BFA8-1826F916FC25.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What have I learned ...this is the fashion capital..winter coats that sell for $200 at Zara sell here for $45 ( fitted ones).

Stuff are so cheap I haven’t even spend anywhere near $70

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Walahi bilahi I stumbled upon this writing, what an effing small world

Abti Priceline. Look it up. You’ll find $700 package (airfare and hotel ..from the states )

:cosbyhmm: Package deal huh. Can’t turn that down :manny:

I want to book a trip to a Scandinavian country to observe the Somalis there. Not interact with them but just observe them from a distance and take notes. The Somalis in the IKEA countries are very peculiar

waraabe

Your superior
Alx you made it safe bro. That lady giving you the directions was sweet Mashallah a dirty Arab would have given you an attitude and hard time. Walaal you need to dive into Turkish nightlife head first go get you some Turkish delight if you know what I mean. You know what they say when in Rome do as the romans do.......or in your case Turkey / Turks
Defo, head to the best spots and get familiar with the local ladies :banderas:

That sweet Turkish baklava :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending