OFFICIAL SOMALILAND ELECTIONS 2021 THREAD

Who will get the majority?

• Total voters

Reborn
The Parliamentary elections are scheduled to be held in Somaliland in May 2021, alongside local district elections. Rather than making multiple threads on the same subject, it's best to compile them into one. Below are some key fact sheets.

somalilanddd.PNG
somalilanddddd.PNG

1616337052999.png
1616337130148.png

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Does reer awdal and sanaag sool ppl represented if not its ”muh country independent 32 years” ppl doing election over and over

aka traingle cities burco berbera hargeisa

You should update the poll to include 'NONE' as the fourth option. By employing a proportional voting system its difficult for a party to win the majority of seats unless only two parties are contesting

Reborn
You should update the poll to include 'NONE' as the fourth option. By employing a proportional voting system its difficult for a party to win the majority of seats unless only two parties are contesting

How do I change the vote? Was meant to write who will get the most seats.

Reborn
Does reer awdal and sanaag sool ppl represented if not its ”muh country independent 32 years” ppl doing election over and over

The seats are allocated according to this,

Sahil 10
Awdal 13
Sanaag 12
Togdheer 15
Sool 12
Maroodi Jeex 20

Judging from the electorate registration list below you're statement is actually far from the truth.In fact Maroodi Jeex is underrepresented :mjlol:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

People in all regions have registered to vote and have done in 2017 2012 2010 & 2005
with the numbers increasing everytime

Total Tally: 1.29mn

Screenshot_2021-03-13-11-16-08-25.jpg

Reborn
for what reason ? I remember them being the dominant party in SL .

I think it's like every 10 years there are elections for political parties as the constitution only allows for 3.This video below explains the political landscape.

Trending