OFFICIAL SOMALILAND ELECTIONS 2021 THREAD

Who will get the majority?

• Total voters
deal in the making kulmiye is aggresively courting ucid to fprm a parliamentary coalition to shut out
wadani and it seems feysal has agreed, apparently his disdain for wadani is greater than kulmiye plus
sneaky feysal has sensed a chance for what he has always been after a seat in government. he will have
a lot of say in govnmnt as musa is going to need him to survive the next two years, initial plan was
for a wdadani ucid coalition to go for impeachment.

Reborn
deal in the making kulmiye is aggresively courting ucid to fprm a parliamentary coalition to shut out
wadani and it seems feysal has agreed, apparently his disdain for wadani is greater than kulmiye plus
sneaky feysal has sensed a chance for what he has always been after a seat in government. he will have
a lot of say in govnmnt as musa is going to need him to survive the next two years, initial plan was

How in the world can they impeach the current president and on what basis?
I don't think there's anything on impeachment in the Constitution 🤣

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How in the world can they impeach the current president and on what basis?
I don't think there's anything on impeachment in the Constitution 🤣
They don’t have no grounds to impeach anything. This why I think wadani is a joke but I’m curious to see how they would lead. Imo they are just a reactionary party lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Kkkkkkk wadani ucid coalition would never happen but I’m sorry wadani needs a whole revamp of its party. It has been making it too easy for Kulmiye if faysal is cutting a deal with bixi that’s wadanis doing :mjlol:

Reborn
20210512_161701.jpg

I think wadaani is going to win the election. Muse bixii is too corrupt and abti faysal warabbe is a crazy man who goes on a tribally driven tirade. Abtiyo ciiro is going to win the election because he preaches unity amougst the people of Somaliland.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I’m hearing a lot of reer awdal are supporting kulmiye this time. Bixi going with sajin
Kulmiye have historic advantages in Habar Awal and Samarones territories. I dont see the opposition winning in these areas to be honest. But that does not mean there are no wadani supporters. Just like the national election, I expect wadanis vote as almost 30 to 40 % of population. But majority will always win and it is kulmiye. I would be surprised if wadani takes samarones and habar awal strongholds.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Kulmiye have historic advantages in Habar Awal and Samarones territories. I dont see the opposition winning in these areas to be honest. But that does not mean there are no wadani supporters. Just like the national election, I expect wadanis vote as almost 30 to 40 % of population. But majority will always win and it is kulmiye. I would be surprised if wadani takes samarones and habar awal strongholds.
What samaroon subclan are you ? You from sland Djibouti or Ethiopia ?

Trending

Latest posts