Official roast a member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit! @Factz just hit 50. Damn, imagine 50 people laughing at you? @Knowles should quit Sspot wallahi!
:damn::dead:

OGlbuQZ1SgiSs0Jm0iCF3w.png

@YourBroMoe @Jerome in the house @Gooney112 @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @FendiFanatic @Ferrari @nine @Sheikh @AarHawd_7 @Jeesto @Spiderman @MSGA @Lordilord @yaskaaa @Kingjames @PhaedrusHunt @Comewithrealness @The Cushitic One

latest

Muji

VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur Nah it just means there are 50 angry virgin faraxs mad at me :trumpsmirk:

I can’t believe you’re still up chatting xaar on here go and have a wash. Everyone knows you and factz are addicted to this site. Shaqo la’an.:hillarybiz:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
@Geeljire sanbuur Nah it just means there are 50 angry virgin faraxs mad at me :trumpsmirk:

I can’t believe you’re still up chatting xaar on here go and have a wash. Everyone knows you and factz are addicted to this site. Shaqo la’an.:hillarybiz:
Yeah yeahyeah all just angry incel faraxs right?:siilaanyolaugh: and here's a qashin for qashining my post hadaya:farole:

Unlike you me and broski Factz study at Top Universities chasing our purpose while you cry about incels allday long if were addicted to the site what does that make you a sspot incel junkie kkk

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Unlike you me and broski Factz study at Top Universities chasing our purpose while you cry about incels allday long if were addicted to the site what does that make you a sspot incel junkie kkk
This place is like twitter but with Somali people. Pretty entertaining honestly.

I also didn’t know you were in school. What you studying?

some of the people who laughed at you were Xalimos nobody likes you on this site except for a few degenerate lesbian gaalos and cucks so quit this site you lowlife lying feminist good for nothing Dog:pachah1:

Obviously your gonna feel sympathy for your best friend knowles but stop digging up the Dead have some respect if your her friend stop adding salt to the wounds :cryinglaughsmiley:
I'm being serious. You guys need to step your game up. Your only insults surround around assuming someone is overweight or excessive in melanin. That wouldn't hurt me so I can't imagine that anybody would find that a burn besides the tissue skin faraaxs of somalispot

Muji

VIP
some of the people who laughed at you were Xalimos nobody likes you on this site except for a few degenerate lesbian gaalos and cucks so quit this site you lowlife lying feminist good for nothing Dog:pachah1:

Lol you really want me to leave this place since you’re at home all day and this accounts for all of your social life and I’m ruining it for you.

You’re the biggest joke on this website whether it’s lying to everyone about meeting different girls, sniffing your step sisters underwear or getting drunk and telling us you’re killing yourself. I won’t waste another second talking to a London degenerate with no GCSEs who weighs 40 pounds.

Muji

VIP
I'm being serious. You guys need to step your game up. Your only insults surround around assuming someone is overweight or excessive in melanin. That wouldn't hurt me so I can't imagine that anybody would find that a burn besides the tissue skin faraaxs of somalispot

Loooooool

Abayo I haven’t recovered since factz and his equally dim-witted friends used their telepathic skills to weigh me. I’m enjoying how much they want me off of this site though. :chrisfreshhah:

Lol you really want me to leave this place since you’re at home all day and this accounts for all of your social life and I’m ruining it for you.

You’re the biggest joke on this website whether it’s lying to everyone about meeting different girls, sniffing your step sisters underwear or getting drunk and telling us you’re killing yourself. I won’t waste another second talking to a London degenerate with no GCSEs who weighs 40 pounds.
@Ferrari Knowles and the khaanisads are sweating right now
599f873756ade.image.jpg

Muji

VIP
Do you see now why I made that low emotional intelligence thread?

Lol absolutely!
Most of these men lack emotional regulation. Anyone with a bit of sense would be in control over their emotions and wouldn’t allow an online stranger to upset them to this level. I didn’t think my online presence was worth this level of energy and time but I was wrong! :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.