Official roast a member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
imo the one against knowles wasn't even what I would call a slaughter (being unbiased here) it only got so much rating because a lot of you have been personally victimized by her :manny: sorry but it was too typical and predicable of insults (fat dark etc)
Victims of @Knowles coming together. Lmfao

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nope. I may have been a bit salty about @Knowles giving me qashin ratings multiple times but in my unbiased opinion @Factz really did burn her. We may have all been victims of piss taking from that annoying woman but he really did take her down.
You just said you were salty because she qashined your posts.

Case closed!

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Nope! The minute you’ve stated you were salty, you’ve altered your opinion.

Case closed!
I said in my unbiased opinion you fucking deaf mong. I can bloody assess something while being unbiased if I have to. In fact it seems your biased.

imo the one against knowles wasn't even what I would call a slaughter (being unbiased here) it only got so much rating because a lot of you have been personally victimized by her :manny: sorry but it was too typical and predicable of insults (fat dark etc)
Obviously your gonna feel sympathy for your best friend knowles but stop digging up the Dead have some respect if your her friend stop adding salt to the wounds :cryinglaughsmiley:

Muji

VIP
The incels have formed a coalition to stop me.:mjlol:

@Geeljire sanbuur stop crying like a little I’m not going anywhere. Shouldn’t you be carrying out a virginity test on your little sister? :chrisfreshhah:You’re calling mercury a when you’re out here bootclapping for another man 3 days straight. Have some xishood you lax.

The incels have formed a coalition to stop me.:mjlol:

@Geeljire sanbuur stop crying like a little I’m not going anywhere. Shouldn’t you be carrying out a virginity test on your little sister? :chrisfreshhah:You’re calling mercury a when you’re out here bootclapping for another man 3 days straight. Have some xishood you lax.

Listen you dead , I don't understand how that phone ended up in the coffin but you've been both exposed and obliterated today.

You always use the word "incel" alot when you don't realize I have a girlfriend who looks infinite times better than you. You fat fucking fugly blick ! By the way, diversify your trolling methods instead of using the word "incel". I mean I know it's the only words you learned so far since you have fucking low IQ of course.

Mercury is a cuck and a simp, no other words to describe it and you want Somali men to be this pathetic? Sadly we're a noble and proud Geeljires that value our culture and religion. Deal with it you feminist !

1fb.gif

Last edited:

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega
Says this. "These incel Ashy Abdis can never get pussy"

98KqKxCmTm_mmJU0ch8evQ.png

The truth is Knowles. You're a fugly obese dhuxul compulsive lying incel that has nothing better to do in real life but to slander Somali men in online just because they don't found you attractive since you look like the picture above but a dhuxul version of course. That is why you are always mad and constantly make lying threads about Somali men, what a pathetic lowlife incel. The reason why you hate me is because I always spit facts, defeat you in a debates and show you the evidences while all you do is tag team your degenerate gaalo friends to prove your baseless opinions and slander other users who don't agree with your lies. Don't ever try me you obese mentally deranged .
Yoooo, you roasted her so bad that she turned to ash. You need to chill out.:damn::damn::damn::deadosama:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Listen you dead , I don't understand how that phone ended up in the coffin but you've been both exposed and obliterated today.

You always use the word "incel" alot when you don't realize I have a girlfriend who looks infinite times better than you. You fat fucking fugly blick ! By the way, diversify your trolling methods instead of using the word "incel". I mean I know it's the only words you learned so far since you have fucking low IQ of course.

Mercury is a cuck and a simp, no other words to describe it and you want Somali men to be this pathetic? Sadly we're a noble and proud Geeljires that value our culture and religion. Deal with it you feminist !

1fb.gif
Noble geeljire that value our religion who you kidding?

Youre a 2 faced

Im only 20 sxb imma jump on my deen when i feel close to death from now dickemdown2018 is back on:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending