Official roast a member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
see? You just insulted me but I'm not causing a fit over it. You should learn from me. I have control over my emotions and am not a loose cannon. Niman oo is daryeeli karin waa ceeb. I'm just telling the truth. Low emotional intelligence is a problem in the somali community
Naaya i have no emotion for you dont get it twisted dickhead the thread is dedicated to roasting members you came for me i sent shots back at you now stop complaining before i go super sayain on you and knowles i will make sure you both cut your wrists tonight if you dont stop playing with me naayada

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The who got bodied with facts after slandering me is still talking. Who said Zombies don't exist?

The point is she only got few retarded Gaalo Xaarlimos, Lesbians and cucks who are all by the way absurd imbeciles that can't prove anything. The rates says it all and on top of that, some of them were Xalimos so she really can't make any excuses.

The only incel I know in this forum is Knowles who has nothing better to do in real life but to slander men on the internet just because they don't find her attractive so she takes her frustrations on Sspot just to make her pathetic self feel better. I've already buried her so you take round two sxb.

Facts be honest are you juicing? :reallymaury:

The who got bodied with facts after slandering me is still talking. Who said Zombies don't exist?

The point is she only got few retarded Gaalo Xaarlimos, Lesbians and cucks who are all by the way absurd imbeciles that can't prove anything. The rates says it all and on top of that, some of them were Xalimos so she really can't make any excuses.

The only incel I know in this forum is Knowles who has nothing better to do in real life but to slander men on the internet just because they don't find her attractive so she takes her frustrations on Sspot just to make her pathetic self feel better. I've already buried her so you take round two sxb.
tbh, I was gonna karbaash her as well but then I saw your knock out and I was like give her a break, she's having a bad day.:trumpsmirk:

anyways, I think you should leave her alone. She takes this place way too serious and while you might be joking around, she's probably screaming and hurt out there.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
On me man. I think you're officially a new member of the "neutral party" here in SomaliSpot. Welcome aboard son. Glad to have you.
Feels good fam:siilaanyosmile:get to watch all the beef without getting wasaq and brain damage on your hands.now enjoy and hope for future posts like this my bruddas.:stevej:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You remind me of this cuck Chinese guy. Wallahi I would do this to you in real life you fucking simp motherfucker and you wouldn't do shit in real life since you're a made cuck. You're a disgrace to geeljires. @FendiFanatic @Ferrari look at this goofy

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

giphy.gif

Naaya i have no emotion for you dont get it twisted dickhead the thread is dedicated to roasting members you came for me i sent shots back at you now stop complaining before i go super sayain on you and knowles i will make sure you both cut your wrists tonight if you dont stop playing with me naayada
I never came for you though?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Facts Are ya juicing?:reallymaury:

Nope, I have blessed genetics alhamdullilah. I've been going to the gym since I was 18 and mashallah, I have a great and healthy body.

Plus, only morons would take such drugs. It makes your heart bigger, lowers your life expectancy, makes your dick smaller and etc. Who would do that to their own bodies when you can grow your muscles naturally?

Honestly, thanks for the compliment. Just exercise with the right diet and you'll achieve this.

Last edited:
I did say its a problem, not every single last one of us must have it. Don't take all criticism personal, just accept it and fix yourselves.
No why don't YOU! fix yourself before u say anything about other people u moron. U can't tell people to do this or that when u yourself don't even havr clear a direction in your own life.

Somali community this Somali community that... Somali community my nutz naaya. Stop worrying about if other people have low emotional intelligence or not when u yourself have an IQ of 38 naacalad yaheey.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No why don't YOU! fix yourself before u say anything about other people u moron. U can't tell people to do this or that when u yourself don't even havr clear a direction in your own life.

Somali community this Somali community that... Somali community my nutz naaya. Stop worrying about if other people have low emotional intelligence or not when u yourself have an IQ of 38 naacalad yaheey.
I can't imagine someone with an IQ of 38. That's just too damn low man.

Real shit she should worry about herself instead of judging others how you gonna throw stones when you live in a glass house

It's not like I targeted one of you, i was speaking in general. I mean if it don't apply, let it fly, otherwise take it as advice. This is a somali forum we can discuss problems, it's not always gossip and far ciyaar

Historical day of sspot 28/08/2018 the day the kuffars, Gays ,Cucks and Lesbians got Genocide by The Noble Somali brothers Led by the heartless Commander @Factz:fittytousand:

Last edited:
It's not like I targeted one of you, i was speaking in general. I mean if it don't apply, let it fly, otherwise take it as advice. This is a somali forum we can discuss problems, it's not always gossip and far ciyaar
Well we don't have a "low emotional intelligence" epidemic in our community if that's what you're trying to say sxb. U just imagining stuff at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts